Authors note

Oh my god. We did it.
Me:

(Read through this, there's big news!!) Thank you

Thank you.
I literally can't say that enough. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Thank you for the support, the love, all of it. If you've read this whole story I am eternally grateful and would love to give each of you a hug because that's freakin awesome.
But, before you decide to click out and move on to your next amazing read. There's more!!
I have a few announcements. First, that I will be coming back with a whole new Kylo Ren fan fiction called, "Her Apprentice," which should be out in a month or two, and I am super excited for and I think you guys will love it!!
But besides that, I'd love to say how much of a journey this story has been. There have been days where I've cranked out three or more chapters and days when I could barely write 500 words. This whole thing has truly been a process, and thank you to everyone who was a part of that. I'll never forget this story, or all of you.
But on that note, a little shameless self promo... make sure to check out "Her Apprentice." Which should be coming out soon:

Synopsis: "Whatever our souls were made out of, his and mine were the same

Synopsis:
"Whatever our souls were made out of, his and mine were the same."
Calana or better known as "Cimmerian" the First Orders most notorious force-wielding assassin, has been surrounded by her own personal demons ever since she became Snokes apprentice. But Calana is assigned her own apprentice, someone by the name of Kylo Ren, who is determined to break through her cold exterior and see the girl underneath. In a story of heartbreak, action, romance, and conflict, will these two damaged people turned villains be each other's salvation or their destruction?

THE SEQUEL IS NOW UP!!

Alright guys, last time: Until next time, friends:)

Until next time, friends:)