Chapter Thirty Seven: A message

Aerolynns pov

I clutched at the toilet seat, my body hunched over the bowl as my body forced up whatever I had eaten in the past twenty four hours. As I was wretching my stomach out of my body, the memory of Snoke in my head resurfaced, causing more nausea to stir in the pit of my stomach. I groaned and rested my head in the crook of my arms feeling completely awful. On top of knowing that Snoke had somehow come back and alive and started haunting me, I was also dealing with morning sickness, so it was really a great start to the day...

But like always, everything was bright and sunny in the world of Aerolynn Solo. And speaking of a perfect day...

I heard footsteps behind me, and I gasped, stumbling upright and onto my feet so as to not let anyone know I was sick. Fear coursed through my veins as I whipped around, thinking it was Elijah, but instead I was met with Eli.

"Whats wrong with you?" She asked, looking down at me, her upper lip curling in disgust. Wow, she was really kind and gentle with her words.

"Nothing." I said, pushing my hair out of my face as I bent down pressing my lips to the faucet, letting the cool water stream into my mouth before I spat it back out again, rinsing out the bile taste of vomit.

"You look like death." She said, following me out of the bathroom and onto the bed, where I layed down, tucking my knees to my chest and going into a fetal position, (how ironic,) my head buried into the pillow. I hated to let Eli see me like this, so weak and vulnerable, but I couldn't help it. She was right, I not only looked like death but I felt like death.

"That's very nice of you to say, I'm not normally so generously complemented."I said, my voice muffled by the pillow. I heard her let out a laugh before inching closer to me, I reached into the force and found that she was worried about me, actually worried. The idea made me even more nauseous than I already was.

The last thing I needed right now was another person to worry about me. I already had multiple people relying on me to keep myself safe, but lots of people were out to get me, and I didn't need people to try and save me all the time, it was dangerous. And I'd hate if anything were to happen to Eli because of me. I didn't know what I would do to myself if anything did. 

"Seriously Aerolynn, are you alright?" She asked, her voice stripped away of its usual sarcastic tone.

I sat up, running a hand through my hair and fighting off the waves of nausea that rolled over me treacherously slow. This child wasn't even born yet and it was already making my life so much harder than it needed to be. I glanced down, my hand subconsciously roaming over my stomach.

"I told you it was nothing, you don't need to worry about me, Eli." I said, my eyes flickering up to meet hers, brown on green.

"I do, you're literally the only person in this place I worry about." She said, crossing her arms over her chest.
"You shouldn't though." I said, "You don't have to worry about me." She rolled her eyes, moving so that she was sitting in front of me, her eyes scanning my face anxiously.

"Don't be like that." She said, "you don't have to be all selfless and so Knight in Shining Armor all the time."

"I'm not!" I said, a blush rising all my previously colorless cheeks.

"And what's wrong with you anyways? Are you pregnant or something?" She asked. I flinched visibly and my expression faltered shortly before I recovered quickly, recomposing myself. I glanced at Eli, fearing that she had seen my change in mood, I prayed that she didn't, but her eyes sparkled and I could see a grin rising  on her lips.

"Oh my god. Are you pregnant?" She asked, jumping slightly, her face becoming much brighter than it had previously been.

"Eli, you're acting crazy." I said, my face becoming flushed as I scratched at the back of my neck.