XXX

M

My eyebrows knit together at the sound of a phone buzzing. Stirring awake when the buzzing grew louder, I turned over onto my side, feeling the emptiness of the bed beside me.

"Damien, your phone.." His name fell from my lips as I remained shielded beneath the covers. Opening my eyes, I looked to see that he wasn't by my side.

Slowly lifting myself up, I covered my naked chest with the duvet before rubbing my eyes tiredly.

"Damien..?" I called out. Getting no response, I let out a low sigh, figuring he left sometime in the early hours of the morning.

My eyes sliced over to the nightstand to see that it was my phone buzzing. Reaching over to see who was calling me, I read out Olympia's name. Answering it, I didn't have the time to even speak before she spoke up.

"Olympia-"

"Mina, get dressed quickly and pack an overnight bag. Now!" She rushed out in a firm order.

"W-what, why?! What's going on Olympia?!" I asked, quickly sliding off the bed to slip on some clothes.

"I don't have time to explain but you need to leave the house now!" She said with an urgent tone. "Now! I'll stay on the line until you're out of the house. I'll have some of the guards drive you somewhere safe." She ordered as I swiftly moved around the bedroom to gather a few of my things.

With my phone pressed between my shoulder and ear, I moved between the bathroom and the bedroom to pick up my stuff. Stuffing them in a duffle bag, I parted my lips to say, "Please tell me what's going on?! Where's Damien and why do I have to leave?"

"I can't say it over the phone." She sighed. "Just get dressed, quickly."

"Olympia-" I tried to say but she cut me off.

"Get dressed and meet Ragi outside. Don't argue with me, please?! I'll explain everything later."

Pursing my lips together, I let out a sigh before agreeing. After I finished packing my bag, I said my goodbyes to Olympia before I got dressed into something fitting for the heavy snow that rained outside.

My quick footsteps hammered down the stairs, echoing in the silence as I took one last look around the house. Stepping outside, my eyes landed on Ragi who waited for me outside.

From his expression alone, I could immediately tell something was wrong. I just didn't know what.

He wordlessly took my bags, swiftly moving through the snow to the blacked out SUV that waited for me. Another guard opened the door for me, allowing me to step in before closing the door behind me.

"Where are we going?" I asked, looking out the window as the car reversed before scaling out of the driveway, leaving the gated house.

Ragi peered up at me through the rear view mirror. "Olympia's place. You'll be staying there for a while until things die down." He replied. His gaze flickered back onto the road as he continued to drive in the direction of Olympia's house.

On the way there, my attention landed on the mass group of police cars that sped past us, driving in the direction of what I could only assume was our home.

My heart skipped beats and my worries only grew. If I didn't wake up to Olympia's call, they probably would've been the ones to wake me up instead.

I bit down on my tongue, saving the questions that burned in my throat for Olympia. Mindlessly toying with the necklace Damien gave me, I couldn't help but to think the worst.

My eyes instinctively closed at a daunting thought that dared to cross my mind before I forcefully pushed it away.

Arriving at Olympia's, she wasted no time opening her front door where she brought me in for a lengthy hug. Pulling back, she looked over my shoulder to meet Ragi's stare as he stood behind me with my bags in hand.