02

a few days had passed since the two models agreed to work with each other. neither of them had seen each other yet, but they were both dreading the moment that they would.

as the sun rose over the city in the early hours of the morning, creating a beautiful painting of colours in the sky, the two models were both traveling to the scenes them would shoot. traveling separately of course.

seonghwa arrived at the studio first, wanting to go early so he could look around before yeosang arrived. 

he walked into the studio and was met by a crew of men setting up the set that the photos would be taken in. 

he was expecting something simple, or something that meant the two wouldn't have to interact. but he couldn't exactly see what was going on, seeing as the crew was in the way.

"park seonghwa?" said male turned around to see a woman stood in front of him.

"can I help you?" he asked politely, not wanting to be rude.

"ah, yes. I'm the photographer for today, its nice to meet you!" she smiled brightly towards the male.

"oh, nice to meet you too..." he paused so she would be able to introduce herself.

"minha, choi minha." the two smiled at each other momentarily before she showed seonghwa the way to the dressing room.

just as she managed to get the male into his designated room, yeosang arrived.

he walked into the studio, the photographer immediately going up to him.

"hello, I'm choi minha the photographer." she spoke to the male.

"ah, are you choi jongho's sister?" yeosang asked, knowing that jongho had mentioned his sister before.

"yes, I am. you must be kang yeosang?" she held out her hand, which he took and the two shook hands. she then walked him over to his dressing room, which was separate from seonghwa's as she had heard the two aren't on the best terms with each other.

she had met models who were rivals before, and most of the time they seemed to like each other. they were only rivals in terms of fame or money, material things. these two were the first pair of rivals who seemed to really dislike each other.

while she began setting up the camera, the set was completed. all they needed now was for the two models to be ready to shoot.

not too much later the two models walked out of their separate dressing rooms.

on one hand seonghwa came out, dark clothing. looking like your typical eboy. wearing a fake lip piercing to top off the outfit.

on the other hand yeosang walked out wearing an oversized t-shirt tucked into some blue denim jeans

on the other hand yeosang walked out wearing an oversized t-shirt tucked into some blue denim jeans. his hair curled to give off a soft boy aesthetic.

when the two males saw each other, they noticed that they seemed to be opposites in what they were wearing

when the two males saw each other, they noticed that they seemed to be opposites in what they were wearing. seonghwa felt glad though, he thought that the look he had suited him more than it would suit yeosang.

"you two! come over here, we need to begin shooting." minha shouted from where she was stood over at the sets.

the two walked over, avoiding eye contact with each other. looking at the sets that they would be shooting on.

one of them was plain, white background with a single chair in the middle. 

another was a bedroom, having a very vintage aesthetic to it.

the final one where minha was stood looked like the inside of a cafe, a table for to set up. 

the models didnt know what to expect, but they knew that it wasn't going to be good. the closer they got to the sets, the worse the feeling about it they got.

"wow! you both look great." minha exclaimed happily. glad that the outfits she had chosen for the two suited them perfectly. "as expected of the two best models in the industry."

the two models in question were just staring back, both as expressionless as each other.

"okay, since you both seem so excited we'll get started." 

she pushed the two boys over towards the set with the cafe, making them sit opposite each other. after making sure they were seated, she went on to explain the concept of the scene.

"so, the concept is that the two of you are polar opposite boyfriends who are on a date in a cafe and if you guys don't sell the concept to me neither of you are getting paid." she smiled at the two, who both looked like they'd just seen a ghost.

"got it?" the males both nodded, switching to some sort of alter ego that was able to sell the idea. acting as if they were both talking on a date, occasionally sipping on their drinks. smiling and laughing as if they were both on a date with the other. strangely to them, it didn't feel so weird.

"this is good, but seonghwa? can you pretend to wipe something off yeosangs lip?" minha spoke from where she stood behind the camera.

neither of the two wanted to be the one to decline so they just went with it.

seonghwa leaned over the table, accidentally locking eyes with yeosang sat in front of him. but then neither of them broke the eye contact. 

seonghwa brought his hand up towards the males face, slowly brushing his finger across the other males lip. keeping their eye contact the whole time.

they seemed to be lost in some trance with each other, staying just as close as they were until-

"cut! thats everything we need from this set, shall we move onto the next one?"

~~~

bitches be crazy for seongsang

its me

im bitches

also the amount of times I spelt seonghwas name wrong I stg

the next two scenes coming next chapter ;))))