13

yeosang was panicking.

seonghwa had texted him earlier in the day to say that he was picking him up for a date at 6pm. when yeosang asked for more details the older wouldn't reveal anything.

so, in a panic he had called all three of his friends around, needing them to help him find something to wear for the dat seonghwa was taking him on.

"do you not know where you're going?" jongho asked as he flicked through the clothes in the males wardrobe.

"nope. I asked seonghwa for details but he wouldn't say anything." yeosang replied, watching the three males in front of him pull out different clothes and outfits. they were all thinking what would look the best.

wooyoung stepped aside, typing a number into his phone before calling it. "joong? do you happen to know where seonghwa is taking yeosang?"

"yeah I know, are you with him?

"yeah, he doesn't know what to wear. could you help."

hongjoong told wooyoung what seonghwa was going to be doing with yeosang for the date, leaving wooyoung with the perfect idea for an outfit.

they three males ended up dressing yeosang in a pair of black pants, a white t-shirt with a black and white checkered shirt on top. as well as an oversized brown jacket over the top.

"where did you guys even find this jacket?" yeosang asked curiously, having not seen this particular brown jacket for a while causing him to think he had lost it

"stuffed in the back of your wardrobe, why you have so many clothes and wear the same stuff is a mystery to me." jongho spoke, the two other males nodding in agreement.

the four of them walked out into the living area, saying goodbye to yeosang and leaving the apartment so he could finish getting ready. he was honestly, overwhelmed by the fact that this was his first date with seonghwa.

he closed all the windows in his apartment so that it wouldn't be cold when he got back later in the evening. as he closed the last one he heard a knock at his front door. opening it to find seonghwa stood before him. 

the older male was wearing a white jumper underneath a blue denim jacket, with a pair of black jeans and vans. making him look good. (even though you could argue he looks good in anything.)

"hey

"hey." seonghwa spoke gently with a smile on his face, eyes scanning his boyfriend in front of him. smile growing wider. "you look, great."

"you don't look too bad yourself." yeosang replied calmly, but inwardly he was dying. whoever allowed the male he was able to call his boyfriend, to be this beautiful was doing something right.

"let's go, shall we?" seonghwa held out his hand for the younger male to take, which he did. locking his apartment door and walking next to the male, out of the apartment complex.

yeosang didn't ask any questions about where they were going, trusting the male beside him with whatever was happening. 

the sun was still hovering above the horizon, on the verge of sinking below it. although it looked like the two still had a good hour or two left before the sun would fully disappear below the horizon.

seonghwa was leading the shorter male through a series of alleyways that he had never seen before, but to be honest he hadn't really walked around the city. 

it seemed like a route the taller had memorised, dipping in and out of streets. possibly avoiding the chance of fans seeing them, or just going that way because it was quicker.

eventually, they made it out of the other side of the city. met with a river. there was no wind to make the day cold, leaving a nice warm atmosphere surrounding the area.

yeosang wondered how he had never been to this part of the city before. taking in everything he could see and hear around him. his senses feeling like they were taking a breath of fresh air surrounded by a new environment.

although it seemed they weren't done walking yet.

seonghwa continued to drag yeosang down onto a path that was situated next the the river, walking down further. 

as they continued to walk, they eventually got away from many crowds entering a small wooded area. seonghwa stopped and turned towards the smaller. "close your eyes."

"why?" 

"just do it." seonghwa shook the male's arm like an excited puppy, causing him to giggle.

"okay."

yeosang closed his eyes, allowing seonghwa to drag him further into the wooded area. turning a corner or two before they stopped. the taller male let go of his hand walking forwards, leaving the younger still stood there with his eyes closed.

"okay, you can open your eyes now!" seonghwa spoke from a short distance away.

the male did as he was told, opening his eyes and finding himself speechless at what lay before him.

soenghwa was sat in what looked like a small den in the trees. it was a small shed, the two doors open so that the inside could be seen. on the inside it was decorated with pillows and blankets, fairy lights across the walls. as well as what seemed to be an average sized TV on the wall.

not only that but there was an abundance of foods decorating a small table in the middle, seeming like a picnic.

"when did you do this?" yeosang asked, baffled still at the setting in front of him.

"it's been here for ages, do you not remember? we used to come here in school." seonghwa smiled brightly.

"wait- this is the club house? you had the time to fix it up, I forgot this was even here." yeosang stepped inside, seonghwa closed the doors behind him. leaving the two of them inside.

"yeah, me too honestly." the taller scratched the back of his neck, "me and hongjoong stumbled across it the other week, and I had this idea." his cheeks were brushed with the slightest tint of pink, as he watched yeosang admiring their old hangout space.

"this is awesome I love it!" yeosang practically jumped onto the male, wrapping his arms around him and kissing him gently on the cheek. this caused the older's cheeks to turn more red.

"do you want to watch a movie?"

"does the TV actually work? it doesn't seem like it would get power out here." yeosang questioned, but watched as his boyfriend managed to switch it on.

"yeah, it works. what do you want to watch?" the two sat down, seonghwa gesturing for yeosang to dig into the food on the table.

yeosang thought for a bit, then started speaking mid-mouthful.

"we should watch a horror!"

~~~

I somehow got 32/40 on my maths test

we smart bitches

we also tired bitches, lmao time to sleep

thanks for enjoying it so far! ;)))