09

a few days after the two males had made their decision to become friends again, they had another photoshoot together. the photo shoot wouldn't be the same as their first one, seeing that this one was for the clothes that they would be wearing rather than the models themselves.

yeosang happened to be first to arrive, being shown to the dressing room and changing. walking out to find wether or not the taller model had arrived yet.

he was glad that the two of them would be able to try to put everything behind them. even though it was going to be hard. but it was better than them both hurting each other, constantly for no reason.

"yeosang!" his thoughts were interrupted by a seemingly overjoyed seonghwa. he was smiling brightly towards the smaller male as he walked towards him. he was also holding a bouquet of flowers in his hands; which, when he reached the younger, he handed them to him.

"these are for me?" yeosang asked, slightly taken aback by the unexpected gift.

"yeah, I remembered that lilies were your favourite so I got you some." seonghwa smiled slightly, scratching the back of his head.

"how'd you remember that? it was over 4 years ago when I told you!" yeosang smiled brightly towards the male. "thank you."

before the two were able to converse anymore seonghwa was called to go get ready for the shoot. he did a little wave towards yeosang, who only giggled knowing they'd see each other in, like, 5 minutes.

seonghwa came out not too much later and the shoot began. nothing really happened of much excitement during the shoot, but the two models still enjoyed their time together.

they switched their outfits up a few times, each having a different style to the last. that was until the last outfit. 

yeosang had ended up wearing an oversized see through top (made of raincoat material if that makes sense) a black vest underneath that, and a pair of white jeans. 

he was dressed first so walked out and readied himself for the shoot, curious as to what seonghwa could be wearing for the final photos.

although he didn't have to think for too long as the older walked out of his dressing room, yeosang was shocked to see him naked.

just kidding, but he was half way there.

he was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans, and wasn't wearing anything on his top half. which caused yeosangs eyes to linger slightly at how built the older was. and wondering how he hadn't noticed it before.

"you know a picture would last longer." seonghwa interrupted his staring, but yeosang was quick to comeback.

"we're at a photo shoot, so I won't have to." the smaller smirked at the older slightly before turning and walking towards where the photographer was calling them from.

even though their outfits seemed quite revealing, the photoshoot was not very intimate. which was good for the hearts of the two boys.

after the shoot had finished, both got changed back into their own clothes. but neither of them had anything else they really had to do that day.

or at least seonghwa didn't, and he assumed that yeosang was the same. which luckily for him he was.

"hey yeo, would you like to go get some ice cream?" soenghwa turned to the smaller male, who was clutching onto the bouquet of flowers that he had been given earlier.

"like a date?" yeosang asked unintentionally, even though it made soenghwa's heart jump he ignored it.

"if you wanted it to be." 

"sure, I'm free so that should be fine." 

the two exchanged smiles. walking out of the studio where they had been shooting. both of them not letting hongjoong or wooyoung know where they were going. even though they were their managers and friends, it's not like they needed to tell them everything that they were doing.

so they walked into the city, side by side. occasionally stopping to take photos with fans, but other than that it was a nice peaceful walk. the sky was clear, the occasional cloud rolling past. creating a boat of white across the blue ocean in the sky.

as they walked their hands brushed against each other ever so often, causing hearts to flutter slightly.

eventually they arrived at the ice cream parlour that seonghwa had been leading them both to. yeosang unconsciously following beside him. pushing the door open, the two walked inside.

this ice cream parlour in particular was one of seonghwa's favourite places to be. it was located in a small alleyway in a calmer area of the city. it was on a higher up floor, with large windows that flooded it with light, allowing a very warm feeling.

the inside was filled with different colours, mainly purple which gave a very nice aesthetic at night. there were a lot of neon lights around the place, each in different shapes and colours. 

behind the counter of ice creams was a menu on the wall and a smiling face to greet the two. yeosang recognised the face to be one of seonghwa's friends, san, which was another reason the older knew about the small parlour.

the dimpled male behind the counter raised his eyebrows towards his friend, then turning to smile towards yeosang, who returned the gesture.

"what can I get for you guys?" san asked, doing his job. mentally taking note to ask seonghwa about it later.

"I'll have the usual." seonghwa stated before turning to yeosang who was looking through the glass towards the different flavours of ice cream.

they had the usual, strawberry, vanilla and chocolate. as well as having some different flavours like dragonfruit and mango, key lime pie and red velvet cake.

yeosang eventually decided on getting some of their cookies and cream ice cream, so the two made their way over towards a booth near the window so they could look out onto the streets below them.

yeosang lay the bouquet of lilies down on the table, the two of them making themselves comfortable. 

as well as the ice cream they had both ordered a drink each and soenghwa had suggested getting some cakes to share. seeing as they had the rest of the day off yeosang didn't refuse.

san eventually arrived, placing everything on the table. then leaving the two to themselves.

they both started eating their ice cream in silence, not that it was entirely silent as there was the conversations of those in the background as well as some light music playing in the background.

yeosang managed to get ice cream smudged across his bottom lip, and didn't seem to be licking it away like any normal person would. seonghwa saw this and took a chance.

wiping a finger across his lip, and licking the ice cream from it.

~~~

ooooooo

getting frisky in the ice cream parlour