26

yeosang awoke the next morning to the sunlight beaming in through his and seonghwa's shared bedroom window. 

the bright day outside seemed to contrast to the pain he was feeling in his head. throbbing, through his brain. although he dismissed it as having drunk too much the night before. even though he didn't actually drink that much.

he could smell something coming from the kitchen, however the bedroom door was closed so he couldn't see anything just yet.

looking over to the clock on the bedside table it read, 10:03am. he wasn't awake super early, and it wasn't too late either. perfect time for breakfast.

it wasn't until he tried to shuffle out of the warmth of the covers that he realised he was completely naked. his ears turning red and his cheeks going a light pink. even though there was no one around, it reminded him of the night before. 

waddling over to the wardrobe and grabbing a hoodie, not knowing whose it was, as well as a pair of underwear so that he wouldn't only be wearing the hoodie. 

slipping the clothes on, to realise that he had accidentally grabbed one of seonghwa's hoodies. causing it to be a little too big. but he just shrugged it off, walking out of the bedroom door and into the larger area of the apartment.

the throbbing in his head continuing as he made his way over to where seonghwa was making breakfast.

seonghwa had woke up not too long ago, enjoying holding the younger in his arms, wanting to make him a nice breakfast. so thats exactly what he did. 

he decided on pancakes, having maple syrup and different fruits that they could both put over the top if they wanted to. as well as a bottle of chocolate sauce ready.

he was able to hear the bedroom door opening behind him, seeing that he was only lightly playing music in the background so that it wasn't entirely silent as he cooked. 

hearing yeosang walking towards him, turning to see the younger rubbing his head as he walked. still smiling although something made it seem as if he was in pain.

"are you okay?" seonghwa's face shifted into concern for the younger who just nodded, smiling to reassure the older.

"I'm fi-" before he was able to finish his sentence yeosang seemed to collapse. his legs failing on him. 

seonghwa rushed from where he was stood, helping the younger male to stand again. 

"you dont seem okay, do we need to go see a doctor?" seonghwa scanned yeosang's eyes. trying to see if he was hiding anything even though he trusted his boyfriend entirely.

"no, it's fine. honestly. I just can't really walk properly after last night." yeosang spoke as his cheeks turned pink. that partially being the truth, although he didn't want to worry the older about him when nothing seemed too bad. he could just take some pain killers.

"oh." seonghwa's eyes widened, his own ears turning red slightly. still concerned about the younger male. watching him as he made his way over to sit at the island counter.

"hwa?" 

"yeah."

"I can smell the pancakes burning."

"shit." seonghwa turned towards the breakfast food, hearing yeosang giggling behind him. trying to revive the burned pancakes, but having to give up as they didn't seem to be able to be revived.

taking the mostly burned ones for himself and giving yeosang the least burnt ones. enjoying it, even if it did taste weird. 

seonghwa had made plans for the two of them for the day, remembering it was still within yeosang's 24 hour deal.