18

after being out to the public for almost 3 months, yeosang and seonghwa had officially been together for almost 5 months. everything was going smoothly.

opposite of what yeosang had expected, the public adored them as a couple. there were a few haters but after a month they had died down and never were seen of again.

although, yeosang had been noticing that seonghwa had been being slightly weird lately. nothing physically, something just seemed. off.

within the past few days, something about the older male seemed weird. but he couldnt explain what he meant.

one Saturday afternoon, the boyfriends had decided that they should go out for a date. it was the week before their 5 month anniversary, and the two hadn't been spending a lot of their time together as they always had photoshoots or schedules.

they walked into their usual date spot, the ice cream parlour that seonghwa had brought yeosang to. san was working at the desk like he always seemed to be when they were in the parlour.

its almost as if he plans to go in when they are there.

seonghwa offered to buy for them seeing that yeosang had done so the time before that.

"do you want your usual?" seonghwa asked the younger, stroking the back of his hand with his thumb while they were holding them.

"yeah, i'll go get a table." yeosang let go of the older's hand, walking over to their usual table. watching the older make their orders at the counter.

after doing so, he pulled out his phone. seemingly texting someone on the other end, smiling occasionally down at the screen.

san was watching this from behind the counter, making eye contact with yeosang and shrugging. saying he didn't know who it was.

once the dimpled male gave seonghwa their orders, he headed back towards the table. placing the orders down on the table. sitting down opposite yeosang.

the two of them caught up on whatever had been happening through the week for them, seonghwa occasionally checking his phone as if he was expecting someone to message him.

"thats what I said! how would it work if neither of them actually spoke the same-"

yepsangs point was cut short by the older male's phone ringing, the two of them looked down towards the device.

"do you mind if I take this?" seonghwa asked, looking up to his boyfriend for permission.

"sure, go ahead." yeosang answered shortly, eating his eye cream while the older answered the call.

"you're here right now?"

"in five minutes?"

"okay, see you."

after ending the call the older male stood up, grabbing his things. confusing yeosang slightly, as well as san who was watching from behind the counter.

"I have to go meet someone." he spoke quickly, clutching his things almost running out the door.

"I'll text you later, love you." the older shouted as he left the parlour.

yeosang watched him walking down and out of the alleyway, turning so that he was out of his view. he turned back to see san stood by the table.

"do you know where he's going?" the dimpled male looked down towards the older, seeing his downcast face.

"no, it's fine. he'll probably text me later." yeosang grabbed his things too, placing them into his pockets. "bye san, I'll see you later." he smiled towards san, who would have followed the male if he didn't have to finish his shift at work.