23

almost a week after yeosang had woke up, he was discharged from the hospital.

the doctors had run some tests, as well as sending away blood samples to make sure that everything was okay. the results hadn't came back yet, but while they were waiting for those yeosang was discharged.

which was great news for him and his friends as well as seonghwa being an over excited baby about the whole thing. happy that his boyfriend was back and that they were both on good terms with each other.

walking out the doors of the hospital, yeosang was able to breathe fresh air again. it felt refreshing. not as stuffy and closed off as it felt within the walls of the hospital.

it was near the end of October, meaning it was autumn time. a chilly breeze washed over the two males as the walked.

before they had left the hospital the doctors had advised that yeosang should stay with someone for a while, to make sure that nothing would happen to him. so the plan of action as of now was to move the younger in with the taller of the two.

it was surprising to their friends the the two didn't already live together, seeing that they were always at each other's houses. 

as they walked they passed many different stores all displaying different halloween costumes. the time had passed so quickly that the two didn't even realise it was near the time for halloween. 

leavings blowing from the trees, a light brown-orange shade. decorating the ground like confetti. creating a warm atmosphere despite the cool breeze blowing.

"say," yeosang spoke, catching the attention of the older male. he had been looking in all of the shop windows as they were walking, the want to dress up for halloween growing inside him. "are we doing anything for halloween?"

seonghwa pouted slightly in thought, trying to recall if anyone had mentioned anything. "I don't really know, jongho mentioned something but I don't think I was entirely paying attention."

the younger nodded, taking a breath of fresh air as the taller spoke again.

"why, did you want to dress up?" he looked down towards his boyfriend who nodded, looking up to meet his eyes.

"I always wanted to do couple costumes for halloween, but in school you would never do them with me."

seonghwa laughed, recalling the memories. "thats because you always had the most stupid ideas. no offence."

"none taken. I get what you mean." yeosang sighed, also remembering trying to convince the older.

"oh come on! its halloween!"

yeosang nagged seonghwa for not agreeing to his idea, when in reality not many people would actually be insane enough to agree.

"okay yeo, tell me if you have any better ideas. this is a no go." he shook his head to emphasise his point.

"why?"

"are you serious?" seonghwa had to stop himself from laughing at how serious the younger looked about his ideas. 

"whats wrong with being raisins and a raisin box?" yeosang seemed incredibly serious about the whole ordeal.

seonghwa walked over to the smaller pouting boy, holding his cheeks in his hands.

"yeo, you're my best friend and everything. I would do anything for you, but not this." 

yeosang kept his pout, sighing. "fine. I'll get you to do it one year!"