12

a light breeze passed through the open window of yeosang's apartment. birds outside chirping, as we'll as the sounds of cars driving around in the business of the city.

it was the morning after the event, and not so surprisingly yeosang had managed to sleep for almost 12 hours straight.

after getting home at around one in the morning, he walked straight to his bedroom and passed out. sleeping until it was now one in the afternoon.

and he would have continued sleeping if it wasn't for the loud ringing of his phone in his pocket.

his eyes opened slowly, noticing he was still wearing his suit he searched his pockets to find the source of the noise. eventually finding his phone, and answering it.

"hello." his voice sounded quite rough, considering that he had just woken up. 

"yeo, did anything happen last night?" it was wooyoung. he normally called to ask the same question, mainly because sometime he was scared that the older would get back into old habits. and he wanted to prevent that from happening.

"last night? uh, yeah?" yeosang replied, he was slightly unsure wether the whole ordeal with seonghwa actually happened or wether it was just a dream.

"right, so did you kiss seonghwa?" yeosang was confused at the fact that wooyoung had accurately guessed what happened, but he assumed that someone else had told him about it.

"yeah, how did you know?"

"someone videoed it. it went viral." yeosang's eyes went wide. he froze in place, not knowing exactly how to respond.

"yeo?" 

"I'm going to have to call you back."

"wait yeosan-"

the older cut off the phone call. laying down on his bed. he didn't know why he was so bothered about someone filming them. but ultimately it could be out of fear.

he was scared that the past would come back again, the constant bullying for being who he was. and it scared him.

in the moment he ignored everything else, heading straight to the bathroom. stripping himself to shower, allowing the water to wash away any of the stress he'd been feeling.

spending a while in there, getting out and going into the main area of his apartment with a towel wrapped around his waist.

before he could go and get changed into some clothes, someone knocked at the door. so yeosang went to answer it, forgetting momentarily that he was only in a towel.

opening the door to find the taller of the two models stood in front of him, this surprised him slightly. the taller noticing what the younger was wearing, or more like what he wasn't. 

"you might want to put some clothes on before you answer the door." he stated, yeosang nodding slightly opening the door wider as a signal for the older to come inside.

"did you hear about-"

"the video?" seonghwa finished his sentence, nodding. "yeah, although it's fine isn't it? we did agree to be boyfriends, so it would have to come out some way or another."

even though seonghwa was right, yeosang was still scared about the public not accepting them well. although he was slightly less scared knowing that he would have someone by his side the whole time.

yeosang just sighed slightly, walking into his room and changing into an oversized jumper and a pair of shorts that came down to his mid-thigh. coming back out finding seonghwa had sat himself on the sofa in the living room.

he walked over and plonked down next to the older, wrapping his arms around him. this came as a surprise but he hugged the smaller male back. hearing the whisper that escaped his mouth.

"what if people don't like us being together."

seonghwa just hugged the smaller tighter, "if people don't like us being together they should stop looking at us. it's not up to anyone else wether we are together, ok? its up to us." 

yeosang looked up to meet the older's eyes, smiling happily. "who would've knew you were so good with words."

"I always have been."

yeosang scoffed at the statement, "that is pure lies, back in school the most intelligent thing you did was stop talking."

the older smacked his boyfriend playfully, "it's not like you were smarter."

"oh I was, you just weren't that much more dumb." 

the two continued talking, reminiscing on their days together in school. obviously ignoring the drama that took place nearer to the end of the year.

"I genuinely though you had a crush on me for the longest time in school." seonghwa stated, the two had ordered pizza and were watching a movie, occasionally speaking in between bits of pizza.

"I did." yeosang replied quickly. stuffing some pizza into his mouth.

"really? when?" seonghwa asked, curious.

"for like the last two years of school..."

"seriously?" the older male seemed surprised at this, realising that means what he actually did at the end of the year may have hurt more than he had expected it did.

"yeah." yeosang looked back to the screen that they were watching the movie on.

the two of them both silently watched the movie once again, seonghwa eventually muttered something under his breath but yeosang caught it.

"I'm sorry." 

yeosang turned to him, "sorry for what?"

"everything, for being such a shit friend in school at times and what happened at the end of the year. and for not using my brain to think before I did anything stupid."

yeosang didn't reply, shuffling closer to the male and kissing his cheek. "stop beating yourself up over it."

seonghwa turned to face the smaller male, who continued talking. "besides, without all the drama we would never have got here, would we?"

yeosand had to agree with him on that one. if the drama had never happened the two would proabably not be sat the way they were right now. comfortably together.

everything was momentarily calm, almost like the calm before the storm. although there was no storm.

not yet.

~~~

yo these dudes gay