15

even though the couple had been together for a few weeks, they still hadn't told the public. 

after the video of the two kissing went viral, it died down quickly with surprisingly few rumours surrounding it.

so no one knew that the two were together, apart from their friends and both of their companies. they didn't plan on telling anyone for the time being, as the two of them weren't entirely sure how people would take it. even though the majority of their fans were supportive of the video of them kissing.

the two of them got an invitation to another event, however this one would be seemingly more extravagant than the last one they had went to.

one of the biggest companies in the modelling industry was celebrating it's 50th anniversary, and the two males were under two companies owned by this larger one. so they were invited.

the company held events every year so that aspiring models could mingle and possibly be scouted by different companies. however this year, it was going to be a mix of aspiring models and models with experience. seeing that it was the 50th anniversary it was going to be much larger.

when yeosang received his invitation he immediately contacted his boyfriend, seeing if he had received the same invite. he had, so this would be their first event as a couple. even if the people at the event didn't know that they were a couple.

there was no set dress code for the event, although it would be stupid to turn up in a jumper and shorts. as much as you would want to, because the two were models with experience they needed to set an example in a way.

they two of them had decided on wearing outfits that they thought suited them best. neither of them thinking that suits would be the best idea. even though this was an extravagant event, you had to stand out in a good way.

yeosang decided to wear a black and white checkered matching pants and blazer, with a white short underneath to balance it out.

seonghwa went for a patterned shirt, with black pants. choosing something that suited him, and subtly made it look like the two were wearing couple outfits.

the two of them got ready in their separate houses, both of them deciding they would go to the event separately seeing that they weren't out yet

the two of them got ready in their separate houses, both of them deciding they would go to the event separately seeing that they weren't out yet. they didn't want anyone to find them out.

"you look so fucking good." seonghwa spoke through the phone, talking clearly to yeosang on the other end. he was traveling to the event with hongjoong.

"you can't see me you weirdo." yeosang spoke back, getting ready to set off with wooyoung. the four of them planning on meeting when they got to the venue.

"yeah, but you always look good." seonghwa replied, he had arrived and said a brief goodbye to yeosang, stating that he would meet him inside.

the place that the even was being held looked on the outside like an antique theatre, and on the inside it looked like a ballroom from a large royal castle. gold linings of the walls, as well as gold glitter lights fanning over the ceiling making the whole room seem so ethereal.

the room was filled with beautiful people, either being models already or wanting to be scouted by a company.

"I'm going to get a drink, do you want anything?" hongjoong asked, needing to quench his thirst. as well as wanting to look around more of the venue. 

"no, I'm fine thanks." seonghwa smiled towards the male, who nodded walking away to go get himself a drink.

dotted around the area were standing tables, so that people could talk to each other and maybe rest their drinks somewhere. there was also a bar on one side, a buffet on the other. as well as a stage up front where there would no doubt be speeches later on in the night.

not too long after hongjoong left him to go get drinks, seonghwa got a message from yeosang saying that he was outside. that him and wooyoung were on their way into the venue.

he turned to face his boyfriend entering the venue, smiling towards him as he did so. the younger smiled back, giving him a little wave. of the two, wooyoung spoke first.

"where did hongjoong go?" he inquired.

"to get a drink." seonghwa pointed towards the bar, wooyoung nodded and followed where the older had pointed to.

the two boyfriends turned to each other, knowing the couldn't be too affectionate as there was paparazzi everywhere. they decided to do some weird shit.

"sup bro, you looking mighty nice in those pants. no homo." yeosang winked at the end, giggling afterwards.

"yeah bro, could say the same about yourself, loving the shirt."

"thanks bro, its white."

"nice bro."

after whatever the fuck that was, they decided that they should never speak like that ever again. ever. thanks for coming to my ted talk. 

"do you think we should split up?" yeosang questioned, looking around the venue and turning to meet his boyfriend's offended face.

"are you seriously sick of me already, we've only been together for a few weeks."

"its been a month and thats not what I meant you dipshit." yeosang replied playfully, continuing, "just to meet other models in the industry you know?" 

seonghwa pouted, stared at the younger.

"what." yeosang looked towards the pouty baby.

"you look so good, what if someone tries to steal you."

"no one will steal you, I'm all yours baby." yeosang winked walking off to mingle with the crowds of models within the venue.

seonghwa felt his heart beat increasing inside his chest. he felt like some highschool girl having a crush on the bad boy in school.

except this bad boy was already his.

~~~

I ordered both albums and now im broke - a novel by me

but also

! smut incoming !

you have been warned

also big what the fuck energy,,,, getting bias wrecked by everyone

I did not ask for this but its amazing, thank you for killing me, I die now