32

{one and a half years later}

yeosang was noticing something was really off recently with seonghwa. normally they could sometimes go days, maybe even a week without properly speaking because of their schedules clashing. however, yeosang couldnt say he had properly talked to his boyfriend in a month; maybe longer.

it was becoming quite problematic, seonghwa was out of the apartment the majority of the time. which obviously wasn't leading to any good conclusions in yeosang's head.

a small fraction of him believed that the male was cheating, although he knew that the older male would never do anything like that. plus it didn't make any sense to yeosang.

he was probably just really busy. yeah, busy.

"hey babe." 

the two clashed at the apartment door again, seonghwa leaving as yeosang had just arrived. seonghwa kissing the younger on his forehead, "I might be back late again, I'm really sorry."

"it's fine." yeosang smiled, seonghwa returning the smile giving the other a peck on the lips before running off waving goodbye.

yeosang watched him running down the hallway, seemingly in a rush. he just sighed to himself, walking into their apartment and closing the door behind him.

as he entered he could smell food, which perked his senses. upon walking into the kitchen, his nose following the smell, he found a plate of food out for him with a small note. it seemed seonghwa may have thought that the two wouldn't see each other at all that night.

'I might be out late again, sorry. there have been so many meetings about changes in the company.

I'll make it up to you, promise.

but in the mean time here's some food for you ;)'

small gestures like this that made yeosang not want to question the older, but it was getting harder. he really truly loved the male, he wanted to see him. at this point it was becoming more of a need than a want.

he sat down, eating the meal that was still warm. concentrating on the food in front of him and not thinking about anything else. he didn't want to.

after finishing the meal, he left the plate on the side. mentally noting to clean it later. 

he moved to the bedroom, changing into one of seonghwa's jumpers. liking the smell of the other that it gave off.

yeosang lay down on the bed, only intending to rest his eyes for a moment. however he instead fell asleep.

---

seonghwa had been trying to avoid yeosang for a while. everything he was planning was coming together and he really couldn't keep a secret. 

he knew if he was around the other too much he would spoil everything. 

the meetings did happen quite often, the changes in the company actually taking place. however they didn't happen quite as often as seonghwa made them out to happen.

instead he had other meeting to attend to.

"what about this one?" the woman in front of him asked. point to another from a selection, but it wasn't what seonghwa was envisioning. 

"I don't know, it's hard to put a finger onto exactly what I thought about."

the woman nodded her head in understanding, putting away the selection of rings she had brought out.