Chapter 2

Chapter 2

●●●

Days passed by and the pup stuck around. One time Yoongi even woke up from sleeping on the wooden planks in front of his room and the small puppy was rolled up right next to him. Though the second he noticed that Yoongi was awake he trotted away. The puppy was obviously not very open with his feelings of liking Yoongi.

Who would have expected that what it took for the puppy to finally warm up towards Yoongi was an unannounced visit of an old friend?

"Yoongi? You're here?! Why didn't you tell me?" A familiar pink haired boy yelled as he entered the lawn and moved towards Yoongi. The small dog, who'd been napping right next to Yoongi's feet, jumped to his feet and scrambled away into the safety of the bushes.

Yoongi watched him before looking back up. "Sorry. I didn't know you were in town too." he explained, looking up at Jimin. His childhood friend and old next door neighbor.

"It's good to see you again." The younger said, before pulling Yoongi into a tight hug.

"How have you been? How's college?" Jimin sat down next to him on the wooden planks in front of the small shed.

"It's alright. Too many new people. But overall it's okay."

"Feel you. So no idea if you heard of this but..."

They spent hours chatting about the past, present and partly even future. While Yoongi found out more about Jimin's part time job and colleagues he also took his time to update him on his life. Tell him about how tough college was and how he was really not looking forward to going back to Seoul once the summer was over.

When the sun started setting Jimin glanced at his phone only to realize that it was quite late already.

"I have to go now. My mum probably is scared that her darling might have been snatched by some human trafficker or whatever. It was great talking to you." They hugged before quickly saying their goodbyes and then Jimin ran off, his phone in his hand, probably to reassure his mother that no she didn't have to file a missing person's case.

Pretty much the second Jimin was gone a small grey piece of fluff sprinted back into the garden, taking a huge leap and jumping on unexpecting Yoongi's lap. Not sure what to do Yoongi lifted his arms, watching as the small pup started rubbing himself all over Yoongi's stomach before nosing his t-shirt and going back to pretty much rolling over his lap.

Yoongi watched in confusion. When he was done the small animal looked up at Yoongi, almost looking a bit caught, before hesitantly jumping off his lap and sitting next to Yoongi's legs again.

They just stared at each other for a couple of seconds.

"You okay, pup? Did you hit your head?"

The small ball of fluff growled and Yoongi chuckled, a smug grin curling the corners of his lips. "Territorial, aren't we? That jealous of Jimin?"

Another surprisingly deep growl for such a small thing. Yoongi reached down. He hadn't tried petting the dog at all so far. After all the small dog had hardly ever even come close enough for it to even be worth a try.

Watching him with his big eyes, the dog watched his every movement but didn't move away when Yoongi started petting his fur carefully. It was surprisingly soft considering how dirty it was. Another couple of seconds passed with the small animal eying him in suspicion before finally closing its eyes and wagging its tail ever so slightly.

Yoongi cooed before patting its head carefully. Surprisingly it seemed like a damn had broken and the dog had given up on acting like he didn't like Yoongi. He was happily nosing Yoongi's hand and licking it.

"What has gotten into you?" Yoongi laughed, continuously patting the dogs head. Instead of answering the small puppy snuggled against his leg, making it impossible for Yoongi to move away without making the pup lose its balance.

A/N

This is what you can imagine the pup to look like

Also ya'll have no idea how much fun writing a brat pup is xD