Chapter 5

Chapter 5

●●●

"And you're just gonna follow me now?" The older asked, sitting on his armchair, watching Jungkook, who'd made himself comfortable on Yoongi's bed, watch him.

Jungkook barked and Yoongi nodded. "Yeah, totally with you on that." He joked before pressing his lips into a thin line. Was keeping a wolf around even legal? Was PETA going to show up because he was keeping a wolf locked up or something? But he wasn't forcing it into living here. Jungkook had been the one who was stalking him.

"So what happened this year. Did you go on any adventures?" Yoongi asked and Jungkook barked again. At least one of them seemed to be talkative.

"You've grown up." Another bark.

"Was good talking to you." Yoongi faked falling unconscious and Jungkook instantly jumped up from the bed leaping on Yoongi's lap where he started turning rounds. Which was a lot heavier than back when he was a pup.

Yoongi groaned but instead of jumping off his lap Jungkook licked his face again. "Are you good for anything else?" The boy teased but Jungkook simply went in for another lick.

"I have to admit you're cut... ewww." Jungkook had once again managed to lick his mouth mid-sentence. "Kill me."

That night Yoongi woke up with a warm weight on top of him. Luckily even if it was really hot throughout the day, night was rather chill, so Yoongi wasn't really bothered by the heat radiating off the wolf's body.

It was such a weird concept. Yoongi was sleeping peacefully in the presence of a wild animal... one that seemed to have taken a liking towards him. Overall it was nice. Weird but nice. And somewhat cool. Having a wolf like you surely was something.

Hesitant Yoongi reached his hand out, petting the wolf's fur. Jungkook opened his eyes for a short moment before closing them again and giving him one content swipe with his tail. "Good night." Jungkook yipped contently, burying his face in Yoongi's neck. It almost sounded like he was saying good night as well.

Tiredly yawning Yoongi stretched in the morning. There was comfortable weight on his side. Right, Jungkook had fallen asleep using him as a pillow. Still a bit groggy from sleep he reached out to pet Jungkook's fur but was met with naked skin. Not his own naked skin... he was quite sure of that.

Hesitant he opened his eyes and glanced down at whatever or whoever was lying there. It was a boy. A boy was lying on top of him. A pretty attractive one at that. Pretty naked too.

Not hesitating any further Yoongi pushed the attractive male off the bed. There was a loud thump as his body hit the cold floor. Yoongi, who was finally unrestricted, sat up, bed hair as bad as usually and clinging onto his blanket. What the hell was that boy/man doing in his bed? Sure, he'd woken up to naked guys before, but this time he was damn sure that this one wasn't supposed to be there. Not at his parent's house. And if he hadn't forgotten a whole day, which he was fairly certain wasn't the case, that meant he hadn't been anywhere to even possibly end up with this guy.

So the only reasonable explanation was that the guy was a creep who'd sneaked into his room throughout the night. Where had Jungkook been when he came? Apparently wolfs weren't the best guard dogs.

The boy on the floor groaned, rubbing his arm before looking up at Yoongi, clearly confused. Like he wasn't aware what he had done wrong. No idea what reason there could be that Yoongi was upset and could have kicked him out of the bed.

He opened his mouth, looking like he was about to say something, but before he could his eyes widened. He started running his hands over his whole body, arms, legs, chest and even face before, almost in panic, pulling on the blanket that Yoongi was holding with a lot more force than he had expected, so he had to let go and the boy quickly covered himself up. Not just his body. He just completely hid himself under the blanket.