Chapter 17

Chapter 17

●●●

The next morning Yoongi, to his surprise, woke up to Jungkook still being human. For some reason he'd expected everything to have been a figment of his own imagination. To wake up and once again find out that Jungkook still was a wolf and he had just been having the same recurring dream.

But he didn't. Instead he found Jungkook lying by his side, rolled up into a ball with his head on Yoongi's chest like he always was in his wolf form, just that he was human this time.

For a while Yoongi simply watched Jungkook, feeling all warm and happy. He finally had the time to think about all the things that had happened the night before. Jungkook wasn't just Jungkook the wolf. Now there also was human Jungkook, a sweet guy with the exact same body language, who easily slipped into the habits of wolf Jungkook. For example burying his face in Yoongi's neck, which he was currently doing.

Not that Yoongi minded. For some reason, once the initial shock had worn off, it had been easy to accept. He simply wanted to care for Jungkook and be there for him.

Jungkook started moving around in his arms, tiredly pressing his face against Yoongi's neck, sighing.

Quietly to make sure he wouldn't wake Jungkook up, if he wasn't already awake, he leaned forward talking softly. "Are you awake?"

A tired grunt, which Yoongi interpreted as a yes, came from Jungkook. Chuckling Yoongi rubbed Jungkook's back and the boy curled up more, humming contently. "How did you sleep?"

He could feel the way Jungkook tensed up when he finally woke up and the moment he looked down he was met with Jungkook's startled eyes staring right back. For a couple of seconds neither of them said anything, until realization washed over Jungkook's features and he sunk back into the blankets, burying his face.

"Shit... I thought I'd shifted in my sleep again." His voice came out muffled from under the pillow.

"I mean, you are human right now." Yoongi stated, patting Jungkook's back, still a bit relieved that he wasn't alone with his struggle.

"Yeah, but it's okay. You already saw me... you're not going to kick me out." Jungkook muttered and Yoongi had the feeling that he was mainly talking to himself. "When you didn't know... I felt so bad. Like I was lying. Which is stupid because I'm more wolf than human... but I felt like I was leading you on."

With a frown on his lips Yoongi leaned over Jungkook, reassuringly rubbing his back. "You didn't lie. You were just being careful and it makes sense. Honestly, if you had told me earlier... I'm not sure how I would have taken it. It's a good thing I am so attached to you already." Yoongi chuckled. "Almost makes me forget how crazy I am for letting a werewolf stay with me."

"Werewolf?" Yoongi almost saw the way his ears would have usually perked up. It all was blatantly visible in Jungkook's mannerisms.

"That's the closest thing to a name I have for whatever you are. A werewolf is someone who turns into a wolf every full moon." Yoongi explained and Jungkook listened curiously before shaking his head. "Sounds stupid? Why every full moon?"

Yoongi shrugged his shoulders. "How would I know?"

Another couple of seconds passed before Jungkook moved closer to Yoongi and Yoongi almost felt like he was going to kiss him again when Jungkook suddenly startled back, quickly yelling a soft "Sorry!". So he had actually been right about what had almost happened.

"It's alright." Yoongi reassured, sitting up properly. After a couple of seconds of Jungkook uncomfortably fidgeting around, still such a wolf thing to do, Yoongi reached his hand out to pat his hair, hoping that it would calm him down. "Everything alright?"

Jungkook shook his head. "It's making me really anxious that I can't... taste you. God, that sounds bad." He glanced around the room, his hands anxiously fiddling with the blankets. "Sorry."

What had Yoongi done to deserve this? Jungkook had to be the sweetest guy Yoongi had ever met. A bit weird, of course, but still such a darling. There was something so innocent in the way he acted and reacted. Not exactly innocent in a sexual context. Just a certain... youthfulness he seemed to carry within him.

"You can turn and... lick into my mouth if you want." Yoongi stated, a bit weirded out by what the hell he was saying. The thing was, while it definitely was weird to let a wolf lick into his mouth, he certainly wasn't going to let Jungkook do it in his human form. No chance.

"Seriously?" Jungkook asked, sounding both relieved and cautious at the same time. Yoongi had a strong hunch that the whole checking on his health thing was just deeply rooted in Jungkook's instinct. He didn't want to make him uncomfortable... and Yoongi really didn't mind Jungkook's mannerisms when he was in his wolf form. There was something endearing about them.

"Yeah, I mean it. It's awkward, but you seem on edge." He nodded towards Jungkook.

Slowly Jungkook nodded back before reaching out and grabbing Yoongi's hand. "Thank you."

Quickly he pulled his shirt over his head and Yoongi didn't even get the chance to look away before Jungkook turned. It looked nowhere as painful as it was often displayed in movies. It was a swift shift from human to wolf in maybe a second. And then Jungkook was all over him again, clearly a lot more comfortable with the contact they had when he was in his wolf form.

Happily wagging his tail he first started by licking Yoongi's hands, before switching to his cheeks and then came one of the dreaded french kisses. Yoongi had sadly received many in the past before, but this time Jungkook left him alone after just one flick of the tongue and focused on his ear instead, licking it and softly nibbling in a way that made it almost seem affectionate.

A warm smile on his lips Yoongi started rubbing Jungkook's sides, who rubbed his head against Yoongi's in exchange. No wonder Yoongi had always felt like he was actually talking to Jungkook. The wolf had always understood.

Chuckling Yoongi leaned back, continuously rubbing the soft fur of Jungkook's neck as he tried to get a proper look at the dog's face. Only then he did he realize just how similar Jungkook's eyes were to the wolf's. Even though they didn't have the same color, they just had the same feeling to them.

Yoongi watched as Jungkook licked over his snout before closing his eyes, panting with his tongue sticking out as he enjoyed Yoongi scratching him. Not being able to hold back Yoongi muttered a soft "Good boy." But Jungkook certainly didn't seem bothered by it.

"We're going to make this work." Yoongi promised, still running his hands through Jungkook's fur. "How exactly I don't know yet, but I promise you that we're going to make this work."

A/N

This story do be adorable

And no yoongi is not into beastiality. He just really doesn't want jk to kiss him... yet😂