Chapter 28 | Smut

Chapter 28
|Smut|

●●●

Jungkook had way too much stamina. When Jungkook had said he would be constantly horny during his rut, Yoongi hadn't thought he had meant it to this extend. At some point they had to stop. Yoongi's ass hurt and his dick needed a bit of a break.

So they cuddled up to one another and went to sleep, ignoring how sticky they were. It wasn't like they could change anything about it. Horny Jungkook...really was something Yoongi enjoyed quite a bit. The boy's insecurities seemed to fly out of the window and it was pretty hot how he could easily manhandle Yoongi... and actually did.

Yoongi genuinely enjoyed both the assertive Jungkook and the shy, cute one he wanted to baby. He knew both were real parts of Jungkook. It wasn't that easy to seperate. Especially now that he was wrapped in Jungkook's arms, the boy tiredly breathing in his neck, a very prominent boner still pressing against Yoongi's ass that they had both chosen to ignore.

So when Yoongi woke up a few hours later, no longer in Jungkook's arms, he felt disoriented at first. He couldn't feel Jungkook around him. But then he heard soft, familiar panting. When he opened his eyes he found the room just lit up enough to see Jungkook lying there, his hand tightly wrapped around his dick as he jerked off.

Maybe he could have signalled Jungkook he was awake, but something about watching the way Jungkook gripped himself was too interesting to interrupt him. The boy looked so focused as he stroked his dick, the veins on his hands even more prominent than the one on his dick.

But the best part by far where the soft noises he emitted while clearly trying to suppress them. Because Yoongi was supposedly sleeping. Yoongi realized Jungkook must have been doing this to avoid waking him up. To make sure his ass would get more of a break, even though Jungkook was growing more desperate again.

Jungkook had to be the best thing that had even happened to Yoongi. And he wasn't going to ever let him go.

"Taking good care of yourself for me?" Yoongi whispered, since talking any louder felt wrong. He moved closer, listening to Jungkook's breath stutter at the tone of his voice, but his hand didn't stop moving. Instead he looked at Yoongi and nodded.

"Such a good boy. Continue then." Yoongi pressed his body to Jungkook's side. He wasn't about to step in. He just wanted to watch... and maybe help a little.

Jungkook did, no longer biting back his little moans when Yoongi leaned in to kiss along his neck. Jungkook's skin tasted salty but Yoongi didn't care when he teasingly bit down by the juncture of Jungkook's neck. The boy gasped, clearly affected by it. Maybe this really was a wolf thing.

There were soft marks littered all over Jungkook's neck. Probably on Yoongi's neck too considering how much time Jungkook had spent sucking at his neck. When Yoongi was content with his work he moved up to really kiss Jungkook.

The boy was clearly still needy, going straight for tongue, but Yoongi didn't mind. He simply ran his hand over Jungkook's stomach, swallowing the high pitched moans Jungkook let out as he got closer to coming.

"So pretty." Yoongi whispered, running his fingers up to Jungkook's nape before burying them in his hair. "How about you cum for me? I know you can."

Jungkook nodded hastily, his hand picking up in speed as he kept eye contact with Yoongi. "Fuck..." He gasped when he lost himself, his eyes rolling to the back of his head as he continued stroking his dick, painting his stomach white.

Yoongi couldn't help but smile. "Such a good boy. Will do anything for me."

Once again Jungkook nodded, looking completely blissed out.