Chapter 18

Chapter 18

●●●

"So you're two years old?!"

"Kind of."

"That's weird... do you age that quickly? Don't tell me you'll only get nine years old or something."

Jungkook laughed, moving his head to stop the sun from shining into his eyes. They were sitting in Yoongi's garden, each of them with a big blanket wrapped around them, thanks to Yoongi's mother. Not that she had seen Jungkook. Yoongi had just asked for more blankets.

"No, I will age like a human from this point on. Wolves just grow up really quickly."

"Aren't I a pedophile if I think you're attractive though?" Yoongi asked, playing with the edge of the blanket and braiding the short strings hanging from it.

"I'm at an age where it's totally normal for me to have sex. So no, not pedophilia. I mean, I look like I'm your age, don't I?" Jungkook explained before leaning back.

"How come you don't seem young? I mean mentally."

Instead of answering Jungkook grinned. "Thanks. I'm seriously happy you think so. I try."

Yoongi frowned. "Don't force yourself to be something you're not."

He really didn't want that. Jungkook's youthfulness was refreshing, especially because being around his friends made him feel old a lot. They just had that kind of immature behavior Yoongi couldn't quite relate to so then they joked about him being a boring grandpa. He didn't really care that much and took it as a joke usually but it did hurt a bit.

So Jungkook behaving like... well, the wolf he was, and just showing all his emotions clear as day, even making Yoongi to act more his own age felt good.

"But you're really cool." Jungkook almost looked embarrassed. Yoongi silently cooed. "I don't wanna seem childish."

"You don't. You're just really... expressive." Yoongi stated, amused. "When you're happy I can almost see your tail wagging, even though you don't have one currently."

Jungkook frowned, hiding a bit more in his blanket and pulling it up to his face, hiding his mouth. "Is that a bad thing?" God, Yoongi was going to die at some part. Jungkook looked like he had to be some fuckboy, but reality was that everything about him was soft. And so honest. It was nice for a change, especially because Yoongi liked it when people were straightforward. He didn't have to worry about angering them somehow and not noticing.

"No, it's not. It's a good thing. I like how much energy you radiate. Almost makes me feel like I have any." He chuckled. Talking of energy. He certainly didn't feel like he had any left right now. The hours he had spent awake that night sure took their toll on him.

"I think I might nap a bit now. Should we go back in?"

Jungkook shook his head. "Actually I wanna stay outside a bit longer... but I wanna change. It's really cold... how do you live without fur?"

Yoongi just shrugged his shoulders, pulling the blanket tighter around himself. "I just do. And if you want we can stay out here a bit longer, but I want your blanket... I'm going to try sleeping. If my lips turn blue and I don't wake up on my own, please wake me up." He hadn't really been serious, but Jungkook instantly nodded dutifully before he got up, handed Yoongi the blanket and then just started undressing on the spot. Yoongi quickly turned away and when he looked back at Jungkook, the boy was gone and those amber eyes were staring back at him again.

A soft smile on his lips he held out his hand and Jungkook instantly trotted over towards Yoongi pushing his fluffy head into the outstretched hand. Contently Yoongi scratched the wolf behind his ears and Jungkook leaned into the touch, enjoying the affection, before licking Yoongi's hand and then walking away to play in the snow.