Chapter 12

Chapter 12

●●●

"But the shed is way too cold this time of the year." His mother mused while hurrying around the kitchen, preparing their dessert.

"With enough blankets it isn't. I just have to make sure I'm wrapped up in them." Yoongi reassured. He was pretty sure that he didn't want to risk sneaking a huge ass wolf into his room here. His parents would lose their shit if they saw Jungkook close to their favorite and only child. He was sure of that, so he'd just have to convince his mother that sleeping in the shed wasn't as bad as she imagined it to be.

"What if you have to use the bathroom? You'd have to go through the snow in the middle of the night in your pjs." His mother noted, looking worried.

"I'll make sure to go before I go to sleep. And I'm an adult now. Can't you let me make my own decisions?" He tried playing the card he hardly ever used. Honestly he enjoyed that his parents still treated him like a child.

His mother sighed. "Yes my child. You're an adult now... I'll get you some more blankets."

Yoongi smiled, watching her as she walked out of the room. He grabbed his phone from his pocket, checking whether there were any new messages.

Namjoon
Hobi is blowing up this place

Namjoon
I swear to god

Namjoon
He doesn't listen to me

Namjoon
The second you leave he's already throwing parties at my expense

Namjoon
I wanna sleeeep

Yoongi
Tell him if anyone dares to touch my shit he's as good as dead

Namjoon
...

Namjoon
Of course that's what you care about

Namjoon
I will tell him

Namjoon
Have fun with your parents btw

Namjoon
Send them my greetings

Yoongi
I will

Not long after Yoongi had gathered all the stuff his mother had decided he would need for the big adventure he was going into and was ready to leave.

"Should I help you with carrying them?" She asked, watching Yoongi struggled with his backpack, suitcase, two blankets and clothes she had told him to wear in case he started freezing.

"No, I'm fine." He quickly reassured. "Thanks. See you tomorrow."

"Sleep tight." She smiled warmly. Yoongi closed the door carefully, as hard as it was while maneuvering everything he was carrying.

He dropped all of it off at the entry of the shed before calling Jungkook's name again.

This time the wolf shot out of the forest a lot quicker than last time. Yoongi turned around, opening the door. Jungkook, who was right next to him, in a matter of seconds tried slipping through the open door, but Yoongi stopped him with his foot.

"No. You're not going in yet. First we'll have to get all that snow off of you."

Jungkook seemed a bit dejected, but simply laid down on the front porch, wagging his tail as Yoongi put all of his stuff into the room. For now just dropping it on the floor. He'd take care of properly putting away everything later.

"There you go big boy." Yoongi said as he patted the last bits of snow out of Jungkook's fur. If Jungkook decided to share the bed with Yoongi like he had done so many times before Yoongi wouldn't have to worry about staying warm.

Even in the cold the wolf gave off so much warmth.

Finally allowed to enter, Jungkook pushed past Yoongi and entered the room they had spent the whole last summer in.

Yoongi followed him inside, watching with curiosity as the wolf rolled around on the floor, before walking into every corner and rubbing his head against them. It was quite amusing to watch. Yoongi guessed Jungkook was marking his territory or something.

On the other hand, Yoongi started unpacking his things, placed the blankets on his bed and rummaged through his suitcase, searching for a warm sweater he could wear to sleep and sweatpants.

When he was done he sat down on the edge of the bed, grabbing his computer and placing it on the nightstand. Jungkook seemed to notice that Yoongi was finally done with all his work and jumped onto the bed as well.

"So, wanna cuddle again?" The older joked, grabbing Jungkook and pulling him down onto the mattress. Jungkook looked a bit distressed over the sudden lack of control over his own body, but let it happen, just to jump up the second Yoongi let go.

Yoongi laughed at how Jungkook quickly turned a couple of rounds on his bed, his tail wagging, before going back to where it all had started and lying down next to Yoongi, who was looking at him, holding back a laugh.

It was funny how stubborn the pup was to do his thing. Yoongi couldn't help but find it endearing if he was being honest. He'd always been more of a cat person, but Jungkook was kind of like a cat... with the perks of a dog.

"Gosh I missed you." Yoongi stated, pulling Jungkook into a hug. Jungkook's huge ass paws landed on his chest but he didn't mind. The wolf looked a bit hesitant about the idea of being hugged but once again let Yoongi do his thing, just leaning down and licking at Yoongi's lips again.

Yoongi groaned but let Jungkook have his fun too. After a couple of seconds of licking Jungkook seemed content and dropped his head onto Yoongi's chest, burying his face in the crook of the boy's neck.

"Wanna go to sleep already?" Yoongi asked, patting his head. No reaction from Jungkook. "Let me just wash my face."

When Yoongi returned to bed, Jungkook had rolled up on one side of the bed, leaving just enough space for Yoongi to lie down. "Good night, Jungkookie."

Yawning he climbed onto the bed, lying down next to Jungkook, pulling the blankets on top of him to keep himself warm. After a couple of seconds of lying there in silence Jungkook got up again, rolling up and leaning against Yoongi's chest this time, dropping his head on his arm.

Yoongi smiled tiredly. "You really enjoy cuddling, don't you?"

The wolf didn't react, simply closing his eyes, his tail wagging a few times, hitting against Yoongi's legs before finally slowing down and rolling up at Jungkook's side.

Maybe Yoongi shouldn't be feeling this at ease around Jungkook. After all the wolf was a wild animal. He could never know when something was going to set him off. But somehow Yoongi knew that there was no need to be scared. There was no way Jungkook would hurt him.

A/N

I just started uploading two new stories on wattpad so if you're interested check them out<3