Chapter 15

Chapter 15

●●●

"Okay."

Oh wow, so this time he could talk. When Jungkook had slipped into the clothes Yoongi finally could take the time to inspect his face properly. He really did look a bit older than last time. He'd been maybe about seventeen or eighteen when he'd last been here and now he looked more like Yoongi's age. Maybe a bit younger. A year or two, but not much. If he'd been attractive last time Yoongi didn't know what word to use this time.

The boy was stunning. Sharp jaw, strong muscles, but a gentle face. Not in a childish or boring way. In a breathtakingly beautiful way.

Jungkook stood up and Yoongi had to force himself not to stare. That boy must have saved a house full of baby cats in his last life to look like that. He wasn't wearing anything but the t-shirt and shorts, which meant his legs were very bare. Another not so small detail was that, even through the boxers, Yoongi could tell that the boy was more than just well endowed. He really had to stop staring. He was being a creep. He was supposed to be the normal one in the situation of a stranger suddenly appearing out of nowhere, declaring that he was a wolf and then turning into said wolf.

Maybe he really was Jungkook? After all Jungkook was a bit... unique for a wolf. Yoongi really didn't know what to think of this. Usually he always had some sort of plan for what to do or an outline of how to react to certain things happening, but how was he supposed to react to this? To this situation? Was he supposed to be nice because Jungkook was a wolf he took care of? Or was he supposed to call the police? Or should he intorigate that guy himself? Maybe it all was a dream anyways and the whole overthinking thing was for nothing once again. But what if it wasn't?

"Yoongi?" Jungkook had already sat down by the desk, his hands folded in his lap, head slightly tilted to the ground. A pose of light submission. Yoongi had learnt a lot about indicators in behaviour over the last couple of days, so he could tell almost instantly.

He had to keep a cool head. At least for now Jungkook still seemed to have a certain amount of respect for him he really had to keep because he really didn't want him to not take him seriously. No matter who that guy was.

Instead of sitting down he stayed in place. "I know I've asked this already last time, but I will do it again. Who are you?"

The guy looked up at him, seeming a bit fidgety. Nervous. Yoongi was glad he was. That made him feel less like a threat. At least in Yoongi's weird perception of the situation. His head wasn't working right, but who could blame him.

"Jungkook."

"Jungkook as in the wolf I spent the whole day with?"

A nod. Jungkook didn't meet his eyes.

"And the same Jungkook I saw half a year ago? In that human form. That was you too?"

Another nod. Yoongi exhaled. Maybe he could get answers.

"You can talk now?"

There was a long, drawn out silence before Jungkook looked up slowly, a bit hesitant, before nodding again, this time opening his mouth too. "Yeah. I can."

Yoongi took a second to breathe, thinking of what he could ask. "So what are you? I mean, obviously you're not just human, but what are you then?" he asked, closing his eyes. Maybe things would make more sense now. Once he had gotten his answer.

"I'm not human." Jungkook muttered, sounding hesitant.

"Didn't see that one coming." Yoongi rolled his eyes, crossing his arms over his chest. "If you're not human, what are you?"