< 6 >

Charisma J.

"Auntie when my cousins comin? They been in there too long" Kay Kay poked my stomach.

"They'll be here in a few weeks love" I chuckled, as she kept touching my stomach.

"Girl leave her stomach alone, them babies ain't gone be here no fasta'." Chandra said, and Kay moved her hand.

I smiled and rubbed my stomach as I looked around my kitchen.

Kay Kay and Noonie were playing with barbies and Chay was on her phone. Mama Sheila was cooking something that smelled amazing.

I went over and jumped in Chay's picture.

"Auntie!" She squealed as she continued recording.

"Ouu we cute girl" I laughed as I made a stupid face.

"I'm posting this" She smiled at me.

"Yup, so everyone can see how fine yo auntie is" I winked at her and went to go mess with Mama Sheila.

"Chile you can gone with that" She glanced at me.

"I wasn't even gone do anything" I whined.

"You been bothering everybody. You bored or something?" She said, stirring something.

"No, well a little. What are you cooking?" I said, smelling the air.

"Food, now get out" She chuckled, nudging me with her hip.

"Kicking me out my own kitchen, it's a shame" I shook my head as I went to go sit on the couch.

One of my babies started kicking, and I rubbed my stomach smiling.

"I'm ready to meet y'all too"

~**~

After dinner, every one left, and I sighed. I was a little tired, so I called Kai.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Hey Hey" I smiled.

"What you over there doin?" She asked.

"Girl nothing" I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, well today was really just an easy going day" She shrugged.

"Mhm, where's my nephew" I looked at her.

"Right here" She laughed, moving the camera down. She was breastfeeding him.

"Got yo titty all in the camera, I ain't complaining" I wiggled my eyebrow.

"Girl you so gay" She laughed, and I laughed too. I always play around with them like that.

"Only for you" I snickered.

"Welp, I have a fiancé sooo" She said.

"Girl what that mean?"

We laughed again, and talked before she had to put Kairo down to sleep.

I walked aimlessly around the house, until I ended up in the kitchen.

"I really got stop this" I said as I popped a cookie into my mouth.

I eventually just took the whole pack of cookies to my room, and sat on my bed.

My phone buzzed, and I glanced at who it was.