< 10 >

Excuse any errors.

Charisma J.

"Um you could go faster you know!" I yelled at Kameron.

"S-Sorry" He said, stepping on the gas.

I let down the window because I was hot as hell. Another contraction hit, and I squeezed my eyes shut as tears ran down my face.

"Fuck" I winced.

"Okay we almost there" Kam said as he turned the corner hella fast.

"Okay" I exhaled.

I just focused on my breathing and tried to remain calm, as we pulled into the hospital.

I opened my door, as Kam rushed around and helped me out the car and into the hospital.

"Aye she finna give birth!" He yelled as he went in.

~*~

"This shit hurts" I whined as another contraction hit. Tiana was sitting besides me,letting me squeeze her hand.

I groaned and closed my eyes.

"Can someone get me some ice.

"Got it" Kam said, as he stepped out.

August, Kai and Chris suddenly rushed into the room.

"Oh my god, you're finna have my babies" Kai wipes her eyes, I rolled my eyes and smiled.

I looked at August, who looked nervous. I let out a deep breath.

"August you don't have to stand over there like a weirdo, these your babies too" I chuckled.

I just wanted nothing but positive energy around while I had my babies.

He came over and sat besides me, and I took his hand.

"You good?" He asked.

"Well considering the fact that these contractions hurt like hell, yeah i'm good" I said.

"Quit playin'." He laughed a little.

"Shit" I winced as another contraction hit, I closed my eyes, and tried to hold my scream in.

"Ouch" August yelped, since I was squeezing his hand.

I ate some more ice, after it was over.

"Gone 'head and have the litter Charisma" Chris said.

"Boy if you don't getcho ugly ass outta hea'." August said.

Chris threw up his hands and just sat back down in the chair.

~*~

"Push, Charisma" The doctor ordered.

I pushed again, "I can't do it, I'm tired" I cried, I felt like giving up.

"You better push out my babies before I get them out myself" Kai hissed.

I just looked at her before the doctor ordered me to push again.

I pushed as hard as I can.

"I see the crown!" One of the nurses said.

August went to go look, before he just completely passed out.

"Oh my god" Kai laughed.

"Kai help him" I cried, I wasn't in any mood to be laughing.

"Give me one more big push"

I pushed, and that's when I heard the most beautiful sound I could've heard.

"It's a boy" The doctor said, handing my son to me, I cried as I touched his little head, and Kai was getting August up, he looked at me before he looked at our son, before tears were soon rushing down his face.

"Okay Charisma, baby two is coming fast, push" I pushed hard again.

And again.

And again.

Before I heard the sound again, and then I cried. I was so happy and overwhelm with emotion.

"August, would you like to cut the umbilical cord?" The doctor asked.

"Yea'." He said, taking the scissors and cutting it.

Shortly, they took my babies to go way them, and August and I filled out their birth certificates.

I held Aiden, while August held Anthony. I just smiled at the sight of our little family.

I touched Aiden's nose, and he yawned, which made my heart swell.

"Thank you fa' having my sons, it's the best thing you coulda' gave me" August said, his eyes were watery.

"Thanks too, cause without you they wouldn't be here" I smiled.

And with that, we enjoyed the first day of our sons' lives.

Welcome to the world Aiden and Anthony

~*~

I know y'all probably tired of me updating so freakin slow, but between school and the clubs i'm in, I've been extremely busy.

I haven't even been on this app in forever. But this time Imma try back to get in the swing of things.

How's life been for y'all? I hope everything's been well.

I'll see you guys next chapter <33