Not An Update

Okay so hey guysss.

I just want to say thank you for all the love and support on my books! I appreciate all the comments, votes, and reads.

Also, Happy New Years!

Last year was something else... I'm not gonna day all the generic oh nEw yEaR, nEw mE type of stuff. But i'm going to try and make changes this year.

Last year I think I changed a lot. I used to pretend and be happy and I wasn't. And i also didn't really share how I felt (only to my bestfriend ofc lol) I cried a lottttttttt

and use to cover it up by laughing, or just staying in my room. My parents divorced, and now my dad doesn't talk to us anymore, and I was much closer to him than my mother. So I had hidden sadness and anger.

But there was some changes that I liked. I became more confident. I stopped caring about others opinions, and I was stepping out of my comfort zone. I spoke in front of large audiences, and talked a lot more. (I have social anxiety, but it's getting better)

[ I'm a sophomore in highschool, i'm 15]

But basically I'm saying that I'm going to try and be a more happier person (inside and out) and if I'm feeling sad, I'll talk to someone and just pray.

But I hope that 2020 is a good as year for everyone and filled with many blessings. I love y'all!

And don't worry, a new chapter will be out shortly. I'm gonna try and update as much as I can before school starts back.

Thanks if read this little rant. This will be the only time during this book.