< 22 >

Charisma J.

"Okay guys we have one more announcement"

I looked up and immediately got confused when I saw August standing in the front of the room.

"C'mea love" August waved me over.

I went up to the front, and August grabbed my hand and looked at me.

"I remember 2 years ago when we first met, even though it was under unusual circumstances"

We both laughed.

"I'm not going to lie and say it was love at first sight. But I knew you were different from any other person i've met. You're kind hearted and selfless, and always pushing me to do better.

"Even though I had a hard time admitting my feelings, you still were patient. I've watched you grow as a person, and you also gave me Aiden and Anthony the greatest gift I coulda ever asked for. You stayed strong even when I wasn't present

I wiped under my eyes, I was trying so hard not to let out this ugly cry.

"And even after everything that happened, we bounced back like we never left, and each and everyday I admire you. You my lil baby"

"Aww August" I said, hugging him.

"It made me realize I want to spend the rest of my life with you" He said, getting down on one knee

"Charisma Inell Warren, I love you with all my heart. Will you marry me?" He asked.

Now I was crying uncontrollably, and Kai came up with tissue

"Say yes girl" She said.

I nodded and he slid the ring on my finger.

I kissed him and hugged him so tight.

"Congratulations boo!" Kai hugged me.

Everyone else cheered and yelled congratulations.

"Fiancée C inna cutt" She giggled.

"I really can't believe I'm finna get married" I awed at the ring. It was so me!

After settling back down at the table with our friends, we all just started talking.

"August this ring is beautifullll" I said just gazing at it.

"Ya girl helped me pick it out" He smiled.