< 23 >

Omniscient

"Wow, it's so good to see you Charisma" A church friend hugged her

"It's nice to see you as well Lydia" She smiled.

"Are these your babies ?" She cooed, bending down and smiling at Aiden

"Indeed" Charisma grinned

"Baby Imma go put them in the car" August said, picking the twins up.

Even though they were just showing love, August wasn't too comfortable with people he never met all in his children's face.

"Okay, I'll be out in a second" She nodded.

"Love, would you, August and the twins mind coming over for dinner?" Charisma's mother asked.

"We'll be there mom, I would never pass up food" She said.

"Okay, be over at 5" Cassandra clapped excitedly

"See you then mom"

They exchanged hugs and Charisma walked out, seeing August had pulled up in front.

"How'd you enjoy service?" Charisma, said taking off her heels and fastening her seatbelt.

"It was coo. I needed dat" August said.

"Same. You really don't like nobody touching our kids do you?" Charisma chuckled.

"What you mean?" He glanced at her.

"I saw the looks you was giving the people who came up to look at them" She said.

"Oh, yeah man Ion like dat. If it ain't nobody we know, don't get all in my child face" He said.

"I understand babe" She nodded. "My mom invited us over for dinner"

"What time?"

"5, which gives us time to get a nap in before we go" Charisma yawned.

"Yo ass always sleepy" August chuckled.

"Yeah, yeah" She said, leaning her head against the window.

~*~

Charisma, August and the twins were all in the bed, Charisma and Aiden were the only ones that were sleep.

"Anthony, go to sleep lil man" August said.

Anthony was laying right behind Charisma, he looked at his father and went back to playing in Charisma's hair.

"Yo momma tryna sleep, comere" He said, picking him up.

He carefully moved so he wouldn't wake Charisma and Aiden.