< 21 >

( Twins in the MM )

And this is kinda long, so bare with me lol

Charisma J.

"Okay guys Imma need y'all to move this table to the front" I told Chris & August.

"Let me have to move it one more time" Chris mumbled.

"Or what?" I laughed.

He kept mumbling stuff, but he still moved the table.

"Charisma where you want this to go?" Kai asked, holding one of the little birthday seats for the twins, I took one, since they were kind of heavy.

"Right next to the table" I pointed to where Chris and August were.

The caterers were coming in at 11 to set everything up, and we were just moving and setting the tables were we wanted them.

I was honestly excited, they were having a mickey mouse themed party, and I was very excited for them to see it.

"Where you want the streamers ma?" August asked.

"Um right on the entry ways" I said. He nodded and went to go set everything up.

After we did as much as we could, August and I went to go pick up the twins from my mothers house so we could get them ready.

~*~

"Hi babiesss" I cooed picking them up."Happy Birthdayyy" I kissed them both.

"They growin' up so fast" August said, taking Anthony from me.

"Yeah they are" My mom agreed. "What time do I need to be at the place?"

"Around 1" I said.

"Will do" She nodded.

"Thanks for watching them" I smiled.

"Of course baby, now gone and get ready" She tapped my butt.

I just laughed as August and I went to go put them in their car seats.

~*~

"You excited?" I asked August

"Yeah, I can't believe my sons already 1" He smiled as he pulled into our driveway.

"I knoww, it's crazy" I said, getting out and taking my baby out the car seat.

August and I bathed them, and put their outfits on, and I of course had to take pictures of them.

"Omg y'all look so cuteee" I cooed as they just looked at me like i was crazy.

"Charisma, I den already got dressed and you still takin' pictures? Go now" August shook his head.

"I didn't even take that many" I mumbled before I went to our closet.

After getting dressed, and doing my hair I applied some mascara and some gloss, I wanted to keep it simple because I know I was finna be moving around a whole lot.

"Baybeh!" August yelled from downstairs.

"Yeah babe" I said making my way downstairs.