< 7 >

Excuse any errors <3

August A.

I heard the door open, and I cut down the t.v some. I already knew who it was.

"Wassgood" Chris said, walking in the door.

"Wazzam" I nodded at him, I stood up and stretched.

"Bruh. I think Charisma got a new nigga" Chris said.

"Huh?" I said, raisin' my eyebrow.

"Nigga you heard me. She was at the store with this nigga, he was tryna he all friendly" Chris boomed.

"That coulda' been her friend doe." I said, tryna keep myself from getting pissed.

"Yeah okay" He said, sarcastically.

"He be with ha' all the time?"

"I don't een know. Today was my first time seein' him."

"Bruh you hear that shit?" Chris froze.

I got quiet as we listened.

"Hello? Chris you in here?" A female voice called out.

"Shit, it's Kai" Chris hissed. "Go hide somewhere nigga" He shooed my ass off.

I ran into the back room and hid behind the door.

I just stayed there.

I look hella stupid hiding. Got me lookin' like i'm his side bitch or some'.

Omniscient

Omniscient

"Chrisss" Kai called out, walking down the hallway of the abandoned building.

"Why would he be in here? It's old as hell" She crinkled her nose at the sight.

She saw a door that was slightly cracked and she pushed it open

"Chris you in here?" She said, she looked around the space, and it seemed as if someone was living here. There were clothes scattered here and there. There was even a table, that had waters and some snacks on it.

"I know this nigga ain't turn this into man cave" She said, picking up a box of Zebra Cakes.

"CHRIS!" She yelled.

"Whatchu doing here?" She heard Chris and turned around.

"No. What are YOU doing here" She folded her arms.

"I come here to chill sometimes" He shrugged, as if it was completely normal.

"You can't 'chill sometimes' at our house?" She raised her eyebrow.

"I-" a crash cut him off.

"Who else is here?" Kai said, immediately walking to where she heard the noise from.