< 19 >

August A.

"Well, August, it's nice to have you back" My boss gave me a handshake

I was back workin' in real estate. I didn't mind too much cause I liked my job.

After I went to the small meetin', I packed my stuff up and headed home. I was ready to see my kids and my beautiful ass girlfriend.

~*~

"Aye I'm home" I said, after stepping in.

I walked in, and saw Charisma sleep on the couch, while the babies were playin' in their little playpen.

I went and changed into some sweatpants and a t-shirt before going and picking up my sons.

I sat on the couch and turned on some paw patrol.

Eventually Aiden and Anthony fell asleep, and I was dozing off my self.

My eyes popped open when I heard our doorbell ring, and I saw that Charisma was laying on me while snuggling our babies.

"Baybeh" I said.

"Hmm" She mumbled.

"Let me up, somebody at the do'."

"Mmm" She mumbled, but moved so I could get up.

My baby must've been tired as hell.

I went to answer the door, and it was Kendrick and Tiana.

I ain't gone lie, It's still awkward between Kendrick and I.

But I was being cordial, Tiana was the homie and she was having that nigga baby.

"Wassuh" I said letting them in.

"They all sleep in the living room so just be quiet" I said.

"Alrighty" Tiana whispered.

We went back to the living room, and Tiana and Kendrick sat on the other couch.

"Aww" Tiana cooed.

I smiled and went and sat down by Charisma.

"I'm finna go to the bathroom real quick" Kendrick stood up.

"First door on the left in that hallway" I pointed

"It's not my first time being here" He whispered, chuckling.