Chapter 3~First Time Being Shuichi...

Shuichi's POV:

No...No No No No No! This can't be happening! I quickly get up and look into Himikos large mirror. My eyes widen when I see myself looking at the body of Kokichi Ouma. We...we really did switch bodies...I run my fingers through his purple hair, this is so weird...

"Hey! What did I say about touching my hair!" I turn around to see my body walking towards me. Right...Kokichi has my body...he walks up to the mirror, turning so he can look at my whole body.

"Wow...I actually have your body..." Kokichi says, fixing the collar on my jacket. I think for a moment, then smirk slightly, "I never realized how short you actually are~" I say with his signature laugh, "I truly am taller then you~"

Kokichi looks over at me and glares, "Shut Up! At least I'm tall now~ Since I have your body~!" He says with a grin. Man...it's weird seeing my own expressions...I mean...I know that I've seen them in a mirror, but this is completely different. "Also...Don't Copy My Laugh!" Kokichi says with a glare. I sigh some and turn towards Himiko, "So how do we switch back...? We can't stay in each other's bodies forever..." I say, trying to pull down Kokichi's top. It's too short and it bothers me...

Kokichi rolls his eyes, "Your clothes aren't comfortable either you know...they're tight." he says, trying to stretch out my sleeves. "Seriously...my clothes are comfortable..." I say, crossing my arms and looking down some.

Himiko rolls her eyes, "Nyeh...you two are a pain..." she says as she walks over to one of her books, flipping through it, "You guys can't change back until you understand each other...you have to live in each others shoes and understand the others true feelings..." she says, looking up at us.

Live in...each other's shoes...? "You mean that...we have to get to know each other...and somehow try to understand one another...? How is switching our bodies supposed to help with that...?!" I say, sounding irritated. I look over at myself, seeing Kokichi play with my ahoge, which was very uncomfortable to watch, "Yea...how will this help us...?" he asks, sounding bored. Seriously Kokichi...

Himiko sighs some, "Well...you two will have to act like each other around everyone else...this will help one of you understand the others behavior..." she says as she closes her book and walks over to the door, unlocking it, "This will mean that you can't tell anyone about you two switching bodies."

Damn...that's gonna be difficult...how am I supposed to be Kokichi...? He's...a liar...a true mystery...I don't know anything about- I snap out of my thoughts, my eyes widening when I realize something. Oh...I get it now. I have to learn about Kokichi and find out what I've been wanting to find out...why is he the way he is...? This'll mean that...I have to start spending my free time with him. This kinda feels like a detective case...~ I laugh a bit to myself.

"What are you laughing about?! This isn't funny!" he says getting angry. I look over at him, sighing some, "I'm just trying to understand what we have to do...and I think I finally get it." I say with a slight smile. I need to at least TRY to get along with him...Kokichi rolls his eyes at me, "This is all pointless." Kokichi says as he walks away from me, leaving Himiko's lab. I sigh a bit and try to follow him, "W-Wait! Kokichi-"

"Let him go Shuichi...~ He'll get it soon enough...I promise you...~" she says reassuringly, interrupting me. I hope your right Himiko...I'm sure that this is a lot for Kokichi to process...he needs to figure things out on his own...

Kokichi's POV:

I can't believe this! I have to stay in his body till we get along!? Pfft! That's...gonna be hard. He already hates me...he doesn't even want me around, but now we don't have a choice. I have to...I guess...learn more about him? What's there to learn?! He's a friendly guy who everyone wants to be around...what's so hard to understand about that...? Oh well...at least I didn't switch bodies with a girl...that would be absolute hell...

I'm snapped out of my thoughts when I suddenly bump into someone, them nearly knocking me over, "Hey! Watch where your going!" I say, rubbing my arm. I look up to see a familiar purplish haired space idiot...

"Oh! I'm sorry Shuichi...I didn't mean to run into you!" He says, rubbing the back of his head and smiling some. Oh right...I'm supposed to be Shuichi...Ugh this is so annoying! Why did he have to be friends with Kaito of all people...

"Oh uh...it's fine..." I say with a slight laugh. Kaito then looks at me concerned, "So uh...are you okay...?" he asks putting a hand on my shoulder. Am I okay...? What's he talking about...? "Ah...Yea I'm okay...~ Why?" I ask curiously. "Well...you were...acting different this morning. You kept saying that you were fine, yet I feel that your actually not..." He says, confusing me some. Huh? Shuichi was...upset? Well my guess is because of Kaede...Kaito sighs some, "Look...I get that you want to be more confident around the others, but that doesn't mean that you have to lie about how your actually feeling..." he says sadly. I see...so even Shuichi lies sometimes...interesting...though I feel like what Kaito's saying is directed towards me too...

"Well...lying is easier..." I say, looking down some, "No one wants to see someone so depressed and scared all the time..." Wait. Why am I telling him this?! Shuichi wouldn't say something like that! "Ah! I-I mean..."

Kaito gives me a surprised look, "Shuichi...I don't mind if you talk with me about what your going through...~ I'll be here for you~!" he says with a grin. What is he a councilor...? I don't need to talk about anything with him..."Hey! I know~ How about we have night training sessions~? We can chat about stuff while we work out~" Kaito says, swinging his arm over my shoulders with a laugh. Night training...? I've never worked out before, I'm not cut out for that kind of thing, but...I'm sure Shuichi would agree to something like this...

"Ah Sure, we could do that sometime...~" I say with a slight smile. Jeeze...being nice to him is difficult...I really want to make fun of his stupid haircut~ I laugh a bit to myself at the thought of his reaction. Kaito smiles and takes his arm off me, "Well, I'll let you go to your room now~ Our first training session will be tomorrow night!" He says as he runs off, "See ya later~!"

I wave with a smile, then quickly go back to normal once he's out of sight. Ugh...he's so annoying...why did I agree to that?! Now I just get to listen to him talk more...oh well...I don't sleep much anyways. I sigh and walk over to where the rooms are. I was about to go into my own, but then remembered that I'm Shuichi now...I sigh some and walk a couple of rooms down to Shuichi's room. I feel around his clothes for a key, finally finding it in his jacket pocket...I use it to unlock his door.

Once inside I take a look around. This is a...pretty plain room...well except for the dumb monokuma plushies. Why does he even have those...? I shut the door behind me and flop onto his bed. Man...I can't believe this happened to me...I'm stuck in this body and can't switch back any time soon...what am I gonna do...? Ugh! Well first things first I'm getting this tight jacket off...

I sit up and walk over to his long mirror. Man...it feels so weird not seeing myself in a mirror. I start to unbutton his jacket, blushing some when I suddenly realize something. Oh god...I won't be looking at my own body...I'll be looking at Shuichi's body...I shakily continue to unbutton his jacket, taking it off. At least he's wearing a long sleeved shirt underneath, though...I am curious...I grab the bottom of his shirt and start lifting it up. No No No! What am I doing?! I quickly put his shirt back down. I shouldn't be seeing Shuichi with no shirt on! That would be weird...

I stretch my now free arms, but wince when I feel one of them hurt. Huh...? I look down at the arm that hurts, noticing a bandage. What's this...? Did Shuichi get hurt or something...? I carefully remove the bandage to see...a long cut?...Wait...I pull up his sleeve, my eyes widening when I see the rest of his arm. S-Shuichi...w-why would you...I run my fingers down his arm, saddening some. T-They're all...cuts. All of them are scars except for the one that was bandaged up...

I...I can't believe it. What would...drive you to do this...? I mean...I had a difficult life I'll admit, but...I never went this far...I seriously need to talk to him about this.