Chapter 5~The Motive Videos.

A/N~Just letting you guys know, I made up Shuichi's motive video since his backstory is different in my story lol
I have no clue what his real motive video would be, but this is my version of it XD
——————————————————
Shuichi's POV:

I quickly used Kokichi's key to open his room, running inside and closing it. I...I can't believe I said that! Why did I say that!? I sigh and take off the flats I was wearing, looking around Kokichis room. Man...this place is a mess...why are there so many boxes here..?

I walk over to this large whiteboard underneath the screen. It has...all of our faces on it along with the monokubs...why'd he do this...? I look in the left corner to see a picture of Rantaro and Kaede. I guess he wanted to record who killed and was killed...that's understandable I guess. All of the other pictures are in the middle, not pared up since there has been only one killing so far...well besides the monokubs who are in the bottom right corner of the board labeled as annoying, which is kinda funny...~ The other ones that have labels are Kiibo, Maki, and...me...? He put that I was possibly trustworthy...
that's...what he thought of me...?

I go and sit down on his bed, curling up in a ball and laying my head down. He thought in the beginning that...I could be trustworthy...then I go and screw everything up between us by treating him horribly. I...shouldn't have told him all that...'Stay away from me'...'I don't want to deal with your lies'...I laugh a bit to myself. He probably hates me...and...wants nothing to do with me...I frown some. I'm sure...there's a reason he lies. Everyone lies at some point in their life...I know I have, but I feel like...he's hiding behind his lies...and I want to fix that...break them down and reveal the truth.

I sigh some to myself. I should get the top layer of this dress off...I can't sleep in this poofy thing. I get back up and take off the top layer, leaving myself in just the plain silk dress that was underneath it and stockings...I turn around and look at Kokichi in the mirror, bushing some. "He...does look pretty cute in this...~" I say to myself, unconsciously smiling. Wait...what am I saying?! I can't say a guy is cute! Though it's too late for that since I just told Kokichi he was...Ugh...What's wrong with me...? I shake the thoughts out of my head and sigh some, laying back in his bed.

~The Next Morning~

I woke up to the sound of the monokuma announcement, making me groan and get out of bed. I really hate that stupid announcement...I'm tired of hearing it...Once I stand up I see a colorful monopad sitting on Kokichi's desk. I walk over to it and pick it up. What's this for...? I decided to turn it on and watch it.

I couldn't believe what I was watching and hearing...this is...Kokichi's motive video...It talks about the most important people in his life. I honestly wasn't sure if he had any, but...he does. It's the secret organization he was talking about, except that it's definitely not 10,000 members...more like 10...and they're in danger. I would say this could prompt him to kill, but this video reveals that his group DICE only ever did pranks. The members hated killing...which...now that I think about it could be why we argued after Kaede's death...he hates killing and people who kill. This means that...he really was lying about everything...in reality...he hates this killing game...and probably wants nothing more then to end it. I look down some. The video also mentioned that...this organization was like one big happy family...meaning...they're all orphans. Kokichi...has no parents or other family members...

I sadly sat down the video and walked over to his closet, pulling out his signature outfit. I just...I can't believe that he wouldn't say anything about this. I kinda wish that...he would've told me since...he thought that I could be trustworthy...I sigh and change into his clothes, trying to fix his messy hair. Ugh! How does he manage this rats nest!? I brushed it out the best I could and put on his scarf, walking out of the room and locking the door.