Chapter 16~Protecting You...

A/N~Omg I'm crying...T^T It's Chapter 13 all over again...lol
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shuichi's POV:

My eyes widen as I watch Kiibo shoot down the exisals, smiling some, "Hes....destroying them...~" I say, making Kokichi smile happily. "We're gonna make it out of here~!" Kokichi says as he looks up at me, "Hurry and pick me up, we have to get going!" I nod and quickly pick up Kokichi, motioning Maki and Himiko to quickly follow me. I look back at Kiibo, watching as he destroys the last exisal before we turn the corner.

"Noooooo my exisals!" Monokuma says sadly, but then shrugs his shoulders, "Oh well~ At least I still have the bombs~" Kiibo stops, his eyes widening, "Bombs?! Your gonna destroy the building!" he says sounding worried, "I have to go warn the others!" Kiibo quickly turns towards our direction and flys off. Monokuma yells at Kiibo, "There's no point~ The bombs are hidden everywhere in the school! You can't destroy them by yourself~!" he says with a laugh, making Kiibo look down some, then look back at Monokuma, "I'll figure out something! They won't die here!" He says as he continues to fly.

Meanwhile, we're all continuing to look for a way out. It's honestly kinda difficult...the exisals blocked some of the path ways...but I'm not giving up...we're gonna make it out of here. As we're looking Kiibo appears, making me smile, "Thank you Kiibo~ If it wasn't for you we would've been pulverized..." I say, Maki and Himiko nodding in agreement. "Yea~! It was so cool how you blasted them! You were like a super hero~!" Kokichi says, making me roll my eyes with a slight laugh. He's so adorable~

Kiibo laughs a little, but goes back to being serious which is concerning, "What's wrong Kiibo...?" Maki asks in a serious tone. Kiibo looks down some, "We're not in the clear yet...Monokuma hid bombs around the school..." he says, making us all shocked. "B-Bombs?! What are we gonna do...?" Himiko says worriedly. Kiibo looks back up at us, "I can destroy the bombs while you guys get out of here..." he says, making my eyes widen. "You can't! You have to make it out like the rest of us!..." I say, feeling upset, "We all have to make it out together!"

Kiibo shakes his head, "I'm the only one who can do it..." he says with a slight sigh. "Aaaaactually...you're not~" We all turned around to see...Tsumugi with an army of Monokumas by her. She holds up a small remote with a red button, "I can blow them all up with one touch of a button~" Tsumugi says with a grin. Kokichi growls some, "Why would you want to do something like this?! What do you gain from doing it!?" he asks angrily. I think to myself for a moment. He does have a point, why would she go through all this...? It makes no sense...

Tsumugi laughs and steps forward some, "For fun~! Also for ratings~" she says, making me confused. Ratings...? What's she talking about...? "None of that matters now since I'm gonna destroy this place...~ Thank you guys for not making this game boring~!" She says as I watch her prepare to leave again. I can't let her get her way...I have to do something...

When I realized what I had to do, I look down some, "Maki..." I turn around and give Kokichi to her, making her confused, "Get them out of here." I say, making Kokichi's eyes widen. "W-What...?" He says sounding a mix of confused and concerned. I lean in and kiss him, similing some when I pull away, "I love you...~" I turn back around and attack Tsumugi, making her fall to the ground and drop the remote, "Go Maki!" I say as I hold her down.

She looks at me and nods as she starts to quickly run away with Kokichi and Himiko, "SHUICHI!" Kokichi yells as they run, making me look down some. I'm sorry Kokichi...I want to leave this horrible place, but...I also want to...protect you...Himiko and Maki too...I won't let you guys die here. Once they're out of sight I look at Kiibo, "Go make them a path and get them out of here as fast as you can! Destroy any bombs you see as you go!" I say, making Kiibo nod and fly off. I know you guys will make it...