Chapter 4~First Time being Kokichi...

Shuichi's POV:

After sitting and chatting with Himiko for a little while, I got up and headed out of her lab. I asked her about why Kokichi agreed to help her...her response actually surprised me. She told me that...she thinks he agreed because he was lonely. I mean...it makes sense, but hearing it come out of her mouth...I sigh some. Maybe he just wants to feel needed by someone...

I decided to go ahead and head to the dining hall so I could eat dinner. I'm feeling SUPER hungry...does Kokichi not eat much...? That may be why he's so skinny...I sigh and step into the cafeteria, already noticing the death glares I'm getting. This is gonna be difficult...

I walked over and grabbed one of the plates of food that Kirumi made for the group, sitting in Kokichi's normal spot. When I start eating everyone gives me weird looks, which means I was right...he doesn't eat. I watch as Kirumi walks over to me, "Kokichi...I'm very glad that you wanted to eat my food today...~ I hope you enjoy it...~" she says with a kind smile. Oh god...what would Kokichi say...I think for a moment before looking up at her, "Nishishi~ It's soooooo good~ You should be my mom~!" I say with a bright smile. Kokichi is gonna kill me...

Kirumi looks at me surprised, but then smiles warmly, "I appreciate your complement~" she says, walking back over to check on the others. I look around, noticing that...I'm not here. Kokichi must be skipping dinner again...I should ask Kaito why I'm not here, but...he hates Kokichi probably more then anyone here...I sigh some. I have to risk it.

"Hey! uh...Space Boy!" I say kinda loud, making him look over at me with a glare. "What do you want you little gremlin!" He says, sounding irritated. I give him a surprised look. I'm not used to him being this way towards me...it's...kinda saddening...I shake away my thoughts, returning my focus to Kaito, "Where's Shuichi~? I thought you two would always come here together~" I laugh slightly when I think of something hilarious I could see Kokichi saying, "Did he dump you already~?" I say with a grin.

Kaito looks at me shocked, "W-Were not like that! He's my friend and sidekick!" he says, slightly flustered. Sidekick? He's never called me that before...Kaito clears his throat, "Anyways, Shuichi wouldn't come out of his room to eat...I'm worried about him..." Kaito says, looking down some. "Hmmmm...Hey mommy Kirumi, come with me for a sec~!" I say, getting up and rushing over to the kitchen.

Kirumi calmly follows me, "What would you like me to do Kokichi...~?" She asks with a small smile. Kokichi...I'm gonna make you eat. Your not gonna starve yourself in my body..."Can you go with me to Shuichi's room~?" I ask, looking up at her. She's a lot taller then I thought...

Kirumi gives me a surprised look, but nods, "Alright...~ Though...does he not want to see you...?" She asks. My eyes widen some, thinking back to earlier today. I...I forgot I said that...god what was I thinking!? I should've never said all that to him...that's...not me...

"I know, buuuuuut I'm gonna see him anyways~" I say with his signature laugh, "I want to bring him food, with your help of course~" Kirumi smiles some, "That's very kind of you Kokichi...~ Would this be your way of apologizing...?" she asks curiously. What...? Well I know HE should apologize, but...really I should too...

"Yea, but...shouldn't he apologize to me too...?" I ask her, looking down some. Kirumi sighs a little and messes with my hair, "I do agree that Shuichi went too far, but you shouldn't have said those things to him..." she says calmly. She really is like a mother...~

"Your right..." I say with a slight sigh. I really did go too far...I snap out of it and go back to being cheerful, "Anywaaaays~ Lets go~!" I say with a smile as I start to head out of the kitchen.

Before I could leave, Kirumi grabs me, "Wait. If you want to help me, you must dress the part...~" She says with a slight laugh, "You can't serve him wearing that..."

Huh...? What does she mean by that...?

Kokichi's POV:

Being in Shuichi's room is sooooooo boring! There's nothing to do...at least in my room I have different things I can mess with...in this one all he has is the monokuma plushies, which I've already graffitied. This makes me actually want to get up and interact with the others, but...I can't be myself, so what's the point...I look at Shuichis arm again, which is now covered back up by his sleeve, sighing some. Shuichi...you have a lot of explaining to do.

After a little while I hear a knock on the door along with a familiar voice, "Shuichi, It's Kirumi...~ We have dinner for you..." she says calmly. Oh...I guess I missed dinner...I don't really want to eat, but I can't tell Miss Maid that I don't want it as Shuichi...I sigh some and get out of his bed, walking over to the door.

I was about to open it, until I realized something. Wait...she said 'We'...who else is with her...? I open the door, my eyes widening when I see Kirumi with...myself?! "Nishishi~ Hiya Shuichi~! Mommy Kirumi and I brought you some food~" Shuichi says with a grin and a curtsy. MOMMY!? I've never called Kirumi that!! And why the FUCK am I wearing a maid outfit!?! Oooooh Shuichi you are SO dead!

I watch as Shuichi walks past me with one of the trays, Kirumi following him with the other. Oh my god! This is so embarrassing watching me do this...once they sat down the food, Kirumi takes the tray Shuichi had, turning around and walking towards the door. Once she does, Shuichi quickly puts his hand down the top I'm wearing and pulls out a...Panta?! He...got me a Panta...? He sits it down and rushes to catch up with Kirumi, who was waiting for him at the door. Woah...I can't believe he did that for me...he even brought me food...I smile a bit, but blush when I realized something. HE TOOK OFF MY CLOTHES!!!

Once Shuichi thanks Kirumi and she leaves, he turns around to look at me, letting out a breath, "Man...I can't believe she made me put on a maid outfit..." Shuichi says, trying to keep it pulled down.

"Why'd you put me in a dress?! Are you TRYING to make me hate you?!" I say with a slight growl, sitting on his bed. Shuichi sighs and walks up to me, "I'm sorry, but she wouldn't let me help her unless I dressed the part..." he says, doing a spin, "At least she wasn't the one who dressed you..."

Oh god...I don't wanna think about a girl dressing me up..."You have a point...but still! Why would you go this far...and why'd you call her Mommy?!" I say, crossing my arms. I see him blush some, "Well I was trying to think of something you would call her...so I thought of that..." he says, rubbing his arm. Wow...he could've chosen a better nickname then that... "I also didn't want you to go without eating, so that's why I did this...I even brought you a Panta, even though I would rather you NOT put that in my body..." Shuichi says with a slight laugh.

I sigh some, "Well...thanks I guess..." I say, looking away. I probably won't eat it all, but I won't deny eating it...plus...I got a Panta! I won't waste that~ Shuichi smiles and looks in the tall mirror that's in his room, "I will say...your body is definitely built for a dress...it actually looks pretty good on you...~"

I feel my face heat up, "Sh-Shut Up! I do NOT look good in a dress!" I say, sounding a bit flustered. Why would he say that?! Is he making fun of me?! "You do though...you actually look cute in it...Kirumi thinks so too~" Shuichi says with a slight laugh. My eyes widen when I hear him say that. He...thinks I look...cute? Did...I hear him right...?

Shuichi looks over at me, blushing when he realizes what he said, "I-I'm gonna go!" he says, rushing towards the door and opening it. I quickly get up, "Wait a minute! I need to talk to-" I'm cut off when he runs out and shuts the door, "you..." I say with a slight sigh. Dang it...I never got to talk with him about his arm...I walk over to his desk and sit down, looking at everything he and Kirumi brought. I can't believe he called me cute...I'm NOT cute!...I feel my face go red again the more I think about him saying it. I shake away my thoughts and pick up the Panta, looking at it for a moment.

He did this...just for me...I smile some as I open it. Maybe...I will try and get to know him...~