000 | ss

Sooo I wrote something that I was planning on adding, but I didn't get a chance to.

Remember when I was mentioning all the stomach cramps? This is why;) I was thinking about it for a while now and it's not really required for the plot, buuuuuuut in my humble, humble, opinion, it's kinda cute but also kinda dives at the end. Well, you'll see. Enjoy!

{M} y stomach was burning. I felt dizzy, nauseous, and tired all at once. Oh no. Oh, no no no no.

It was confirmed. I was on my period.

I cast the charm that every teenage witch must know, and trudged to my common room. Draco was there waiting for me.

"Potter!" He cried as he jumped up, "Finally! Let's go explore the grounds!"

His enthusiasm was cute, but tiring. "Not today, Draco."

He frowned, noticing that something was wrong. I would usually be jumping with him. He quietly followed me as I walked down the hallway heading for my dorm.

"Are you going to sleep?" He questioned bewilderedly. "It's the middle of the bloody day!"

"I'm tired," I groaned, fighting back the urge to curl up on the ground right there.

Draco pouted, "If you're going to sleep, can you do it in my dorm?"

"Why?" I asked, clutching my stomach as the pains got sharper.

"So I won't get bored." He shrugged, "And because girls are allowed in guys dorms. They trust you more than they trust us."

I nodded, in no mood to argue.

As soon as I stepped into the room, I regretted it immediately. I needed to change my clothes, but they were too far away for me to walk all the way back. "Draco get my clothes," I ordered.

"I can't go in there, remember?"

"Ughhhh." I groaned, plopping down. Draco's bed was the one in the corner.

Draco looked guilty, and I could tell he was lost on what to do. Then, he got an idea, and it was like his entire face just brightened.

"Here, Potter." He said, throwing me a shirt. He was only a few inches taller than me, so it wasn't much of a size difference, either. He also tossed me a pair of sweats, and I gladly accepted them, I got cold easily.

Nobody was in the dorm, so Draco stepped out for a moment. I changed swiftly, and crawled beneath the covers. So comfy.

It smelled like lemons and Malfoy Manor. "Done," I called out.

Draco walked back in with his hands behind his back. "Guess what."

"No." I rolled over. Whenever he did this, it was usually a prank. A spider, maybe. Or that one time he smashed my face into a cake.

"Hmph." Draco huffed, "You don't trust me?"

"Like hell I would!" I snuggled against his pillow.

I felt something slip under the pillow. "I swear to God, Malfoy, if you—" I lifted the pillow up.

Oh. Under my pillow lay a chocolate bar.

"Draco," I said affectionately, "Come here, you little cutie."

"And I got you a book." He said, smugly, eager to be praised. He was like a cat sometimes. He would purr and cuddle one moment and then scratch the crap out of you the next.

"Aw, you're amazing, you know that?" I felt sincerely touched.

"Anyway, are you sick? Did you not get sleep?" He asked, concern seeping into his voice.

"No, I—" a little voice in my head wondered if it would be embarrassing if I told him. And then I thought of the time when he was there when I was throwing up and sneezing out snot. "I'm on my period."

He froze, eyes widening. "Oh." He stood still for a moment. He rubbed the back of his neck, "Does it— does it hurt?" he asked sheepishly.

"It's like my uterus is on fire."

Draco laughed, "Want anything? It's almost dinner time."

"Get me some sweets," I thought for a minute, "cheesecake!"

"On it."

My head was pounding, I was just going to rest my eyes for a bit. As soon as I closed my eyes, everything around me faded to a distant murmur and I dozed off into a comfortable slumber.

I woke up to the gentle sound of flipping pages. "Draco?"

"Get some more sleep."

I yawned and sat up, leaning forward to stretch my back. It was a strange habit I had, and I couldn't wake up properly without doing it.

I was hungry. Rubbing the sleep out of my eyes, I looked around. Draco had closed the curtains around his bed, and was sitting in a chair reading.

On the little table was a cheesecake and a glass of milk. I patted the space beside me on the bed.

He sat down next to me and I grabbed his hand, putting it on my forehead. His hands were always, always, cold.

"That feels so good." I sighed. "You're like a portable ice pack. Neck please."

Draco transferred his hands to the back of my neck, for once not complaining.

"Hey, Malfoy!" a guy's voice called through the curtain. "Got a girl in there?"

Draco's demeanor shifted, and he growled, "Shut the hell up, Nott."

I snuggled deeper in the covers. If I went back now... I shuddered, picturing the accusing stares of the still immature and judging boys.

"Who's the lucky slut?" He laughed, joined by a couple other boys.

I flinched. Mixed emotions passed through me: shock, disgust, maybe a touch of embarrassment, and to top it all off, anger.

Apparently, I wasn't the only one who was angry. Draco looked murderous.

"Watch your tongue, you half brained imbecile." He seethed. Draco muttered something under his breath, along the lines of, I'm going to kill him.

In this world, there are some who could brush of insults quickly and pay no attention. These people are quite rare. Most times, one acts this way but feels differently.

And in most cases, being called a slut at age 11 isn't the most pleasant experience.

"It's fine, Draco." I said, sinking deeper within the bed, laying on my stomach with the covers up to my neck. It made me feel secure.

"No, it's not." He said sharply, then realized his tone. He calmed, glancing at me in worry. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." I dug my face into the mattress.

This was a bad idea. I should have just refused and I would have avoided trouble, I reveled at myself, gritting my teeth. Rumors. Rumors. Rumors. You're being too careless, you idiot.

I let down my guard. I took in a shaky breath to calm myself. It wouldn't happen again. Never again would anybody tarnish my name unless I allowed it to happen.