06| f a n c l u b

{M} ore victims started to emerge, and Harry and I decided to investigate further. It was only my second year at Hogwarts, but I was now juggling solving a mystery, Qudditch, my studies, tutoring, and now Draco's growing fan club.

Members would find me and either:

1. Try to befriend me...

2. Harass me, but Pansy was usually there to drive them off. I was kind of getting fond of her, if I'm telling the truth.

3. Just straight up ask me to deliver a present / put in a good word for them. Which I occasionally did, but Draco usually brushed them off. 

Apparently, he was growing popular as the campus' "bad boy" which was hard for me to picture, since I had tea parties with him when we were little. But hey, who says bad boys can't sip some imaginary tea with Mr. Snuffles? 

Today, after dinner I was going to get a tutoring session at 6, go to practice at 7, and probably go hang out at the astronomy tower with Draco till 10, which was what we usually did after two hours of practice. 

--

"Hey, I think your tutor's got a thing for you." Draco teased as we were walking back from practice. 

"What?" I said between jugging sips from my water bottle. "No way."

"He looks at you like you're cheese and he's a rat." he frowned, "A very filthy rat."

Just then, a Gryffindor girl bumped into us, earning a glare from Draco.

"Watch it!" she growled, and then her expression changed from one of annoyance to smugness, "If it isn't our Slytherin Prince and Princess?" 

She had bright fiery hair and intense hazel eyes with freckles dotting her nose in a cute manner. 

We sped past her without even saying a word, in an almost robotic manner, leaving her surprised and hanging. "Huh?" she let out as she realized what happened, "Oi!" 

As soon as we turned the corner, I burst into giggles, holding on to Draco's arm for support. He had to lean on the wall to stand, and was drowning in laughter. 

"Did-did you," I managed to get in between laughs, "see her face?"

He nodded furiously, and we both started walking quickly as we calmed down a little. Little giggles erupted though, as the scene kept replaying in my head. 

If only I had known how annoying she was going to be, I would have stopped her there that night. 

--

"Potions- potions- we all love potions," I sang in a random tune, making up the lyrics as I went, "Careful though, drink the wrong one and you'll... die!"

"That took a morbid turn," Draco remarked, he was used to my random bursts of song, and occasionally he joined in. 

We entered Snape's classroom for a session with the Gryffindors. A familiar red head was among them. 

"Pfft." I had to pinch myself to restrain from laughing.

Draco looked at me questionably until I jabbed my chin in her direction. His eyes turned wide in understanding and we both struggled to walk to our seats. 

"So." Snape started the class, his tone more condescending than usual, "Professor Dumbledore has suggested that we improve house rivalries-- although I don't see how this will solve anything--" he borderline rolled his eyes, "Today you will sit with a partner from a different house." 

The class groaned, and both sides threw each other looks of discontent. 

"Aw, I'll miss you," I pouted teasingly, "Will wittle Dray miss me, too?"

"You wish," he rolled his eyes. I'm proud to say that my house contained most of the divas. 

I had pretty good options on who my partner might be, but Draco sure didn't. He was the most hated Slytherin in this room.

"Where's my favorite brother?" I asked as I spotted Harry. I frowned, who would Hermione partner up with? "Harry," I sniffled, acting as if I was blowing my nose, "I'm sorry, I chose Hermy over you. Pansy, be a dear and partner up with Harry?" 

She looked relieved to partner up with someone she sort of knew. Harry did not.

I knew Blaise definitely wouldn't, he was all in it for the girls. Ah. There he was, trying to woo another brunette in his natural habitat. 

And most of the Slytherins had a tendency to dislike muggleborns for the most part, so in this situation, everyone wins. Then I realized I had forgotten somebody, well two people to be exact, but it wasn't like I gave a damn about Weasley. 

All the seats were full, and Draco and the red haired girl were the only ones standing.