Can I Have This Dance? - Jancy

(Italics- Nancy, Bold - Jane, Both)

          Nancy got off her bus and looks at her school building anxiously. She needed to see the person who never leaves her mind.

"Hey Nancy!" Nancy smiles as she runs up to the brunette long haired girl.

"Ahin!"

"Well aren't you happy this morning." Ahin teased. "Is it because of a certain someone?" Nancy blushes.

"Nancy! Ahin!" Both girls look to see JooE running up to the young girls.

"Woah, Nancy, are we in the twilight zone? JooE isn't with her girlfriend? Did you two get in a fight?"

"HYEBIN UNNIE ISN'T MY GIRLFRIEND!" JooE exclaims as her face turns beet red.

"She asked you to the dance, you're basically girlfriends."

"Yeah but that doesn't mean anything... She could have just asked me to the dance as a friend. People do that you know!"

"Really? I didn't realize that friends gets the marching band to play while holding flowers and candy with their teammates holding a huge banner saying LEE JOO WON MAKE ME THE HAPPIEST GIRL IN THE WORLD AND GO TO THE DANCE WITH ME friendly. Do you Nancy?" Nancy giggles and shakes her head no.

"You don't know that! There are friends who do that!" JooE said trying not to stutter.

"You two have been dancing around each other for a year and a half now, how are you two not together yet?" Ahin asked.

"I DON'T KNOW!" JooE exclaimed before gasping and shutting her mouth. Both AHin and Nancy smirk at JooE. "Nancy! Where's Jane unnie?" Nancy smiles at the mention of her girlfriend.

"I was just going to ask you two-"

"Nancy! Babe!" The girls look up and see Jane on the roof. Jane gestures for Nancy to come up before walking away.

"Seems like Dork Charming is calling you." Ahin said giggling. "We'll see you in class." Nancy smiles and hugs both girls before running away from them. She makes her way up the stairs to the beautiful garden rooftop. She frowns when she doesn't see Jane, it wasn't until she felt herself being lifted up from the ground. She lets out a little squeal as she hears a low chuckle.

"Jiyeon! You can't scare me like that!" Nancy whines.

"I'm sorry baby." Jane said in her ear, it resulted in goosebumps all over her arms. "But I couldn't help myself. You just look so cute today." Jane puts Nancy down and looks over her pink croptop, blue ripped jeans, and white adidas shoes. "Who are you trying to look cute for?"

"Oh you know, someone I have a really huge crush on for the past two years. I'm hoping to confess to them today."

"Oh?" Nancy giggles and pushes up against Jane.

"I love you." Jane gives Nancy her gummy smile before pulling their lips together.

"I love you too." Jane said in between kisses before completely pulling away.

"You look cute too." Nancy looks over the blue denim jacket, white shirt, black ripped jeans, and vans on her feet. "What are you doing up here?"

"I wanted to get you alone before classes started." Jane said wrapping her arms around the smaller girl. "And to talk about the dance."

"Are you regretting asking me?" Nancy knew that Jane wasn't the one to go to social events. Even though Jane was the captain of the basketball team and it required her to be active with the school, Jane always preferred to be home or somewhere with less noise and people. She was even surprised the girl asked her in the first place.