I'm Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How to Dance With You - Jeniji

"Nope, I'm not gonna do it."

"Oh come on! Please? For me?"

"I'm not going to teach your boyfriend how to dance with you."

"Why?! You're like the best dancer I know!"

"I don't care."

"But you're my best friend!"

"I don't care."

"Please?! For me?"

"... Fine."

"Yay! Thank you Jiyeonnie! I'm gonna text him now! We can start tomorrow! We'll be at your studio tomorrow!"

"Yeah, yeah." Jane watches the small girl kiss her on her cheek before walking away happily. She sighs and shakes her head before looking back down at her paperwork. She places her face in her hands and shakes her head. How the hell did she get into this position? She picks her head up to look at the picture frame of her and her best friend. She takes it in her hand and caresses her best friend's face softly.

"Hey..." She looks up to see Nancy at her door, she perks up slightly.

"Hey munchkin."

"Can I come in?" Jane nods as Nancy walks in her office and sits down across from her. "I saw Daisy leave, is everything okay?"

"Yeah, I'm teaching her and Song oppa how to dance." Nancy gave her a confused look.

"Why would you do that? You don't like him." Jane shrugs. "I wish you were able to just confess to Daisy instead of torturing yourself by watching them live you have been for the past couple of months."

"She really likes him Nancy. All I hear from her is him, how he looks, what he's doing, literally 90% of our recently conversations are about him."

"Yeah, but you liked her longer." Jane shrugs. "I don't like seeing you sad unnie, you deserve all the happiness in the world."

"Sometimes life doesn't give you want you want, and you just have to accept that."

"I don't like oppa. He isn't even cute. You're way cuter than him." Jane laughs. "When are you teaching them?"

"Tomorrow apparently." Nancy suddenly had a look on her face. "Oh no."

"What?"

"The answer is no."

"But I didn't say anything."

"You didn't need too. I see the plotting in your eyes. Whatever it is, the answer is no."

"Just hear me out-"

"Last time I heard you out, we were running from the cops and I had to explain to Hyebin unnie what we were thinking of trying to stay in the grocery after hours."

"Hey! You saw the videos of people having fun at the grocery after hours!" Nancy said defensively. "We could have gotten away with it if you hadn't buckled down to the pressure."

"You really thought I was going to LIE to the cops?"

"It wouldn't be lying if you fully believed!"

"You seriously believe that they would have bought your whole "I was lost" story?"

"They would of... We're both cute! They would have let it slide!"

"You're lucky enough that they did let it slide! We could have gone to jail for trespassing."

"Whatever." Nancy waves Jane off. "Anyways, are you at least going to hear me out?"