Secret Love Song - Nanwoo

We keep behind closed doors

Every time I see you, I die a little more

Stolen moments that we steal as the curtain falls

It'll never be enough

          Yeonwoo stands in front of her window in silence. She watches the cars rush past and the people walk by. She glances at her watch anxiously, it was only a quarter after eleven at night. She sighs as she decided to close her curtains and get ready for bed. She had an early schedule and she needed to be up in a couple of hours. She walks out her room with a towel in hand.

"Yeonwoo unnie? Is that you?" Yeonwoo heard a soft voice say.

"Yes JooE-ah, I'm just going to take a shower." Yeonwoo said as she reaches for the handle.

"I missed you." Yeonwoo stops her movements and takes a deep breath in. She turns her head and sees a rare shy JooE.

"I missed you too." Yeonwoo said trying to keep her voice leveled.

"Are you leaving us? Please don't leave me." JooE walks up and hugs Yeonwoo from behind, the taller girls breathing hitched.

"I'm not leaving you."

"When are you coming back?"

"I... I don't know yet."

"Please come back soon. It doesn't feel the same without you." Yeonwoo takes a deep breath in and turns her body so she can face JooE's sad eyes.

"I promise you I'll be back." Yeonwoo kisses her forehead. "Go get some sleep okay? You have a busy day tomorrow." JooE nods as she yawns.

"I love you unnie."

"I love you more." JooE kisses her cheek before walking back to her room. Yeonwoo goes into the bathroom and strips before going in the shower. She lets the shower disguise her stifled crying as she slid to the floor and laid her head on her knees. She gets out after fifteen minutes and walks back to her room only to be shocked by the girl sitting on her bed.

"I'm so sorry I'm late. I know I promised you that I would be here by eleven but something came up with-" Yeonwoo doesn't let the person finish as she grabs their face and crashes their lips together.

As you drive me to my house

I can't stop these silent tears from rolling down

You and I both have to hide

On the outside where I can't be yours and you

Can't be mine

          She first met Yeonwoo during her trainee days. Yeonwoo was from an acting company so it surprised her that she ended up being in a company training to become idols. She thought Yeonwoo was the cutest person alive, she was very shy and talked very slow, as if she was scared of messing up and pleasantly surprised when she saw how talented the girl was. The way she moved her body and sung hypnotized her in every way possible. Yeonwoo was going to blow everyone away with her talent, personality, and her stunning beauty.

"Hi, I'm Lee Dabin but please call me Yeonwoo."

"Hi... I'm Lee Gru, but everyone calls me Nancy."

"Everyone calls you Nancy? How about I call you Aenan?"

"Y-Yeah, that's fine w-with me."

"Well Aenan, I hope we can be together forever."

But I know this

We got a love that is homeless

          She noticed there was a change right after they began promoting as a group. The girls had always been close, everyone knew that. Yeonwoo often told interviewers that she is closest with Nancy and vice versa. Anyone with eyes could see that the girls were very close and meant something important to the other. The girls were always attached to the hip, at every award show, fansign, fanmeet, they were always together. Even on the days they weren't together, it was obvious that they were miserable. The girls were always in their own little world. Nancy thought nothing of it, Yeonwoo was her favorite unnie and she loved getting to spend every moment she can with her. Yeonwoo however, felt differently.