Telling the truth

November POV

It is Monday and I am think about telling Ace who my dad is.

It was time for lunch and I was not ready to tell Ace yet but I know it's going to come to come out sooner then later. I walked over to the table with my girls.

"Hey y'all" I said sitting down

"Aww! Ace let her seat somewhere else" Cameron said

"Shut up, I'm think about telling Ace about my Dad" I said

"Yes girl tell him" Janna said

"I drove my car to school today just in case he get mad" I said

"Your crazy" Cameron said

"Well I better go tell him" I said getting up

"I'll pray for you" Janna said and I nodded my head.

I walked over to Aces table.

"Can I talk to you in private" I said putting my hands in my sweat pants

"Yea" Ace said getting up.

We walked outside and sat on the benches.

"What's wrong" Ace asked

"My Dad is True and he is a king-pin for the green gang" I said

"Why didn't you tell me" Ace yelled

"It doesn't matter" I said

"Yes it does" Ace yelled as he got up and he started walking back into the school but he stopped and turned around.

"Don't text or call me" Ace said and he went into the building and I just sat there.

I walked back into the lunch room and I sat with the girls.

"He doesn't want anything to do with me" I said about to cry

"Aww don't cry baby girl" Janna said

"I'll save that for my pillow" I said

"How about we go to my house" Cameron said

"Ok let's go" I said

"What about school" Janna said

"You can stay here but I'm leaving" Cameron said.

We walked over to my brothers table and I could tell my brother know something was up.

"What's wrong sis" D asked

"I'm good" I said

"You sure" D asked

"My tummy hurts so I'm going to Cameron's house" I said

"Ok drive save" D said. I walked out of lunch room walking fast and when I got into the hallway down the hall and I out the front door of the school.

I jumped into my car sat there waiting for the girls to come. Cameron and Janna finally came and got in the car. As soon as Janna shut her door I zoomed out of the parking lot and to drove fast to Cameron's house.

When Cameron unlocked her front door I ran up the stairs to her bedroom and laid there and cried. After a few hours I finally got my self calm. I looked over and saw the girls on the floor sleep so I creeped out of her bedroom and out the front door.

When I got home I walked up the stairs to my room and locked the door and fell asleep.

Ace POV

I was shocked and hurt.I was over my brothers house pouring my heart out to him.

"Stop acting like a little girl" James said

"Shut up" I said

"You making that drop to night" My brother said and I nodded my head.

I was outside of the black gang trap and I had a full thang off coke in my bag. I did the special knocked on the door.

"Come in" the dude said and I walked to the table where the dude was.

"This all of it" I said

"Here's your money" the dude as the guard throw me my money.

I went home and I got in the bed and I fell asleep with November on mind.