Doctor appointment

November POV

I walked down stairs in my blue pants with my all white shirts with my fresh new white and blue Jordan's.

"I'm ready" I said walking into the living

"Let's go" Mia said grabbing her car keys and purse.

We were in the parking of the doctor office but I was scared to get out of the car.

"Come on baby girl" Mia said

"What if I did something wrong" I asked

"Come on" Mia said. I finally gained the strength and got out of the car. We were in the office waiting and I keep asking Mia questions.

"Girl I do not know and when we get back here you better be asking the doctor these questions" Mia said

"November Core" the nurse yelled. Mia and me walked to the room the nurse put us in. A few mins later a doctor comes in.

"How are you lady's" the doctor said

"Good" Mia and me said.

"I'm doctor J" she said "So you must here to see if you got a baby up in there"

"Yup" I said. The doctor gave me the same test Mia bought me. After I got finish I handed it to the nurse that stood in front of the door. I went back in the room and sat back on the chair thing.

"You got yourself a baby girl or boy on the way" Doctor J said walking into the door

"Is the baby ok" I asked

"Well let's take a look" Doctor J said. I layed back and waited to see what was going to happen next.

"This is going to be cold" Doctor J said before she put it on there.

"You can hear the heart beat" Mia said and I nodded my head

"Well it's looks like everything is going good but you have to eat healthy" Doctor J said

"She will" Mia said. When we left the doctor office I was sleepy but I fought it off.

"If your sleepy go to sleep"Mia said

"I'll wait to I get to the house" I said.

Once Mia opened up the house door I walked to the living room and fell asleep.