Boy's

5 years later

November POV

I am now 24 and the boys are 5 years old. I work at MM's shop called nappy happy. I was walking into the boys when the door open.

"Hey mommy" Kameron said smiling

"What you up to" I asked

"Nothing" Kameron said. I walked in the twins room and saw Kaleb watching TV.

"Hey mommy" Kaleb said

"Hey baby, y'all get on y'all's shoes" I said

"Were we going" Kameron asked

"To the store" I said. Went down stairs and sat on the couch.

"Were ready" the twins said. They boys got into the car and put on there seat belts. I turned on the Radio and Chris brown- drunk texting started playing.

"I been drunk texting, drunk texting, drunk texting to you" I sung. We were in the parking space at Walmart.

"When we go into this store y'all better not run off and y'all ain't getting nothing, you hear me" I said

"Yes" the twins said. When we walked into the store then we went to the ice cream. I handed Kaleb the villain ice cream. We walked to the paper towels. I handed the paper towels to Kameron.

When we got in the car then I sighed, with relief.

"Mom is dad going to be home when we get there" Kameron asked

"Idk" I said. When I pulled into the drive way and the car stopped then the boys ran into the house. I carried the stuff into the kitchen were I heard the boys.

"So y'all just left without a bag in y'all's hand" I said putting the bags on the table.

"Were sorry" the twins said. I put the ice cream into the freezer and started cooking tacos.

"How was work" I asked Ace. Ace runs this car shop.

"It was ok" Ace said

"Oh ok" I said. The boys were talking about football and I was just watching them, then I through what would I do without them. They are my pride and joy.

Short chapter!

November teaching the boys some manners

How was the chapter!?

Comment and Vote!