Test

November POV

It is Monday and I don't feel like going to school but I have to. I was looking at the ceiling when I jumped up and ran to the bathroom to throw up

"Still throwing up" Mia asked

"Yea" I said

"I'll have a test ready when you get
home" Mia said and I nodded.

When Mia left my room, I was looking for something to wear. I walked into D's room and looked through his closet.

"What you looking for" D asked

"Something to wear" I said. I pick out some gray sweat pants with his shirt that said first class swag.

I walked to my room and put on the outfit I picked out. I throw my hair into a pony tail. I walked down stairs to see Mia cooking breakfast.

"You hungry" Mia asked

"Nah I'm Gucci" I said

"I got bacon, eggs, pancakes and more" Mia said sounding like a ad

"Ok I want two pancakes" I said.
When Mia handed me the pancakes I started stuffing my mouth.

"Calm down" Mia said. After I was finish I put my plate in the sink.

"Come on here" D yelled walking out the door.

When we got in the car my brother started playing new flame by Chris brown.

"They said that you can't find love in the club but I want to tell them they wrong" I said sing.

We pulled up in the school parking lot and I jumped out the car before my brother turned the car off. I ran straight to the bathroom and I throw up.
"Are you ok" I heard someone say
"I'm fine " I said putting a mint into my mouth.
I walked to Ms.Bragg's room and I went to my spot and I put my head down. I about to go to sleep when these boys came, in all loud.
"Would y'all please shut up" I yelled

"November" Ms. Bragg said

"Ok I'm going bye thank you" I walking out the class room and to detention.

When I got to detention I went to the back and put my head down and fell asleep. I woke up then the bell rang.

"What bell is this" I asked the teacher

"Lunch" the teacher said. I got up and went to the lunch room and sat with Cameron and Janna.

"Hey" I said

"Hey" Janna said

"Why ain't you talking" I asked Cameron

"Tell her" Janna said

"I'm dating Smokey" Cameron said

"OMG!!" I said but I got up and ran to the bathroom and throw up. I walked back out and saw Smokey and Ace at our table.

"Hey y'all" I said sitting back down

"Are you ok" Janna asked

"I'm good" I said

"What's wrong" Smokey asked me

"Just getting over a cold" I said looking at Ace.
"What was wrong this morning" Ace
asked

"I wasn't feeling good this morning" I said

"Oh are y'all coming to the mall today" Cameron asked

"Nah I can't Mia needs my help today" I said

"why you in detention" D asked and I turned around

"I have to have to make up that day I missed" I said but I lied and D nodded walking away.

I was lean against D's car waiting on him when I saw Ace coming my way.

"Hey beautiful" Ace said

"Hey" I said blushing

"I got hit because of you" Ace said

"How" I asked

"Raylee heard us" Ace said and I laughed

"OMG! I told you" I said

"When her mom asked about me she said yassss Ace yassss" Ace said trying to mocked my voice

"Shut up" I said pushing him

"I wish I had made it more romance" Ace said

"Life isn't always romance" I said

"Well I better get going before Eric leaves me" Ace said walking away

"Bye" I said. After Ace started walking away my brother came and I shook my head. I got in the car and D plugged up his phone.

"She said make love just make love to me ready now and she wanna try some new shh" I said sing.

D dropped me off because he had to handle something. I walked up stairs and saw Mia holding a pregnancy test box.

"This will tell you the answers" Mia said handing me the test.

"What do I do" I asked nervous

"They have directions in the box" Mia said closing her eyes.

I walked in the bathroom and read the directions. I did what the directions told me to do. It said I had to wait 5 mins. I went I came out the bathroom I sat beside Mia who was sitting the on the bed.

"I have to wait 5mins" I said looking at the ground

"Oh ok" Mia said. This was my first time seeing Mia this quiet. We sat in silence til the 5mins were up. I got up and walked to the bathroom and saw that is said positive. I walked out the bathroom crying.

"I'm...........sorry" I said crying

"Baby it's going to be ok" Mia said rubbing my back

"What about dad" I said laying down

"I don't know sweet heart" Mia said " I got to go cook".

I cried my eyes out til I finally fell asleep.