Mom

November POV

I have been thinking about meeting mom since the talk with Grands. I sent my Mom a Facebook message saying: This is November Walker and You may know my dad True Walker, of course you do because I'm your daughter and I wanted to know if you wanted to met up. I read over it a million times and it showed me she read it like 10mins ago but she is problem shocked because she just now found her daughter.

I went down stairs to the living room and watched TV trying to get my mind off my mom. Once my favorite movie Endless love came on then I got a Facebook message. I opened it and saw that it said Sure, How about the Coffee place and I sent back a fast ok.

I wobbled upstairs and put on my white sweat pants with my red t-shirt and my Jordan white slides. I wobble to the car and drove off to the coffee place.

When I walked into the coffee place then I saw this black women with beautiful black hair.

"Are you Angel" I asked

"Yes" She said and I sat down.

"I'm November" I said

"Wow! Your beautiful" Angel said

"Thank you" I said

"What made you want to met up with me" Angel asked

"Well I'm going to be a mother in a month so, I wanted to speak to you" I said

"Well what do you want to know" Angel asked

"Why did you leave me" I asked

"I wasn't ready" Angel said

"Well I'm not neither but I'm not ever going to give up on my kids" I said

"How old are you" Angel asked

"19" I said

"Your to young to understand" Angel said

"If your not gong to tell me answers then bye" I said getting up. I got in the car and drove off.

When I got home I took off all my clothes and I was left in my bra and underwear. I was sitting on the couch when the door bell rung. I wobbled to the door and opened it and saw Ace.

"Where your clothes at" Ace asked

"On the floor" I said

"There better not be nobody in here" Ace said and I moved out the way. Ace walked into the living room and yelled clear and I rolled my eyes.

"I been know ain't nobody here" I said walking into the living room

"I was just playing with you" Ace said

"Ok" I said. Ace was watching my movie Endless love and when I looked at him he was crying.

"Ace are you crying" I asked

"Nah, I just allergies" Ace said drying his eyes and I laughed. The whole night we stayed up and watched movies.

Ace was crying.

November met her mom but I didn't go so well!