Ok whatever

November POV

Ok well today we going to go pick up Raylee. I was sitting on Ace's bed watching him.

"Who is going to be over at your brothers house" I asked and he jumped

"Nobody" Ace said

"Ok whatever" I said rolling my eyes. Ace is dressed up, like he is going to met Beyoncé and I got on some dang on sweat pants.

"You ready" Ace said and I got up and walked down stairs and I walked straight out the door to the car. Ace finally got in the car.

We were in front of James house and I really didn't want to go in but something was telling me to go in.

I walked into the living room and I saw Princess in some booty shorts and a bra and she was acting like she was doing stuff.

"Hey Ace" Princess said giving Ace a hug and she kissed his cheek before she pulled away.

"Hey November" Princess said flashing me a fake smile and I gave her my fake smile too.

"So where is Raylee" I asked looking around

"Um...she is upstairs" Princess said thinking

"RAYLEE!" she yelled. After a few mins I heard little foot steps coming down the stairs. When Raylee came in the living room then she sat by me.

"Hey baby girl" I said smiling

"Hey Auntie" Raylee said "How the baby doing"

"Good" I said rubbing my hand over my baby bump.

"Well we better get going" I said

"Well here goes Raylee bag" she said putting her boobs all in his face.

"Raylee go outside and sit on the steps" I said mad and Raylee ran.

"Listen here, I then had enough of your BS for one day, you ho and Ace if I was you I would run to the car" I yelled and Ace ran outside.

I walked outside behind Ace. I got in the car and he just looked at me.

"Drive" I said. The car was silence all the way to Ace's house.

I went to the living room and Raylee followed me. Raylee sat beside me and started rubbing her eyes.

"Is my baby sleepily" I asked

"Yeah" Raylee said

"Come on" I said. I carried Raylee upstairs and I laid her down on Ace's bed. I made sure I left on the lamp.

I walked down stairs to the living and saw Ace sitting down and I walked out.

"Come back here" Ace said and I walked back in there with my hands on my hip.

"Would you sit down" Ace asked

"No because I'm going to get mad and get up anyway" I said

"Why you mad" Ace ask

"Well you disrespect me" I said

"How" Ace asked and I rolled my eyes

"She was rubbing all up on you and you didn't say a thing" I said " if a dude was all up on me you would have lost your mind"

"I don't want to talk about it know more" Ace said

"Ok whatever" I said. I walked outside and started down the street.

I walked to a local bus stop and I reached in my back pocket of my jeans and pulled out my phone and called my brother but he didn't answer so I called Mia and I got the same results. I thinking of who else to call and my dad popped up. I called my dad and he answered on the 2 ring.

"Hello" Dad said

"Dad will you come pick me up" I said trying to fight the tears that were about to fall.

"Where are you at baby girl" Dad said and his voice soften. I told him were I was and he hung up. After mins later a blue truck pulled up and know it was my Dad. I got in the truck and he pulled off.

"What happen" Dad asked

"We got into a argument because his brother girlfriend was all up on him and he didn't say anything" I said

"Don't stress it or you will hurt my grandson" Dad said and I laughed

"The doctor said I was big to be 2 mouths" I said

"It's just one right" Dad said

" Ms.King and me were talking and she said that twins ran through there family" I said

"Wow!" Dad said

"Yeah I know" I said

"I'm sorry baby girl" Dad said

"It's ok" I said. When I got in house I went in the kitchen and grabbed some peanut butter and a spoon. I walked upstairs in my bed and watched movies all night.

Its Ace tripping? Or is November?

Comment and vote!