The wedding

November POV

Today is the day I'm getting married. Where not having a big marriage, were just having close family. I was in the back getting my hair done by Mia.

"My baby girl growing up soo fast" Mia said

"Mia, did you and Dad have a big fancy wedding" I asked

"Yeah" Mia said

"Did you won't big fancy wedding" I asked

"Well duh, it's almost every girls dream but the only thing that matters is the love" Mia said. When Mia finished my hair when I went and looked in the mirror.

"Gorgeous" I said

"Now let's get this show on the road" Mia said. I walked to were the double doors were and saw my dad.

"Hey dad" I said

"You look beautiful" Dad said

"Always" I said

"Yup" Dad said. When Me and dad got to the middle off the floor then I saw Ace looking good in that Black suit. When I was in front of him then I bit my lip and he laugh.

"Well we get this wedding on show before there clothes everywhere" The preacher said and our family laughed.

We at the part were we as I do and tears started falling down my face.

"I do" Ace said

"November do you take Ace as your husband" the preacher asked

"For sure, I mean I do" I said

"You may kiss the bride" the preacher said. We gave each other a passionate kiss and the the preacher acting like he had something in his throat.

We walked out the church and saw a white drop top.

"Your trips awaits" D said opening up the car door. Ace got in and we drove off.

"I love you" I said

"I love you too" Ace said. I don't know what I would do without this Man. This is my thug love.