Giving it up

November POV
You wouldn't believe how many times this week me and Ace was about to do the dump dump. I am spending the night at him house today.

I was upstairs and for some reason my brother was being quiet so I walked down stairs. I walked to the living room and saw my brother hugged up with some girl.

"Hey" I said smiling

"Hey" the girl said

"What you want" D asked

"Just wanted to know why you was being quiet" I asked

"What's your name" I asked the girl

"Haley" she said and I nodded

"I'm going over Ace's house" I said

"What y'all doing" Haley asked. I can tell she is nosey.

"Just hanging out" I said smiling and age nodded

"Bye" D said. I walked back upstairs and grabbed my sleeping bag. I walked back down stairs and out the front door but I said bye too my bro and Haley.

I walked up to Ace's pouch and knocked on door. I was waiting for Ace to open the door but Raylee did.

"What you doing" I said walking in

"Nothing Aunt but Uncle in the kitchen" Raylee said. I walked to the kitchen and saw Ace cleaning up something.

"Hey" I said

"I'm mad at Raylee" Ace said and I laughed

"You can't be mad at my honey bun"I said

"I am" Ace said

"I'm sorry Uncle" Raylee said

"It's ok" I said and Ace gave me a funny face
"Let's go watch a movie" Raylee said.

Raylee and Me were watching Princess and the frog. When I looked over at Raylee her eyes were getting heavy.

"Let's go upstairs" I said

"But the movie" Raylee said

"We'll watch it tomorrow" I said and
Raylee nodded her head while rubbing her eyes.

I carried Raylee up stairs and I put her pjs on. I walked back down stairs and went to the living and found Ace watching TV. I walked over to him and sat on his lap.

"Hey baby" I said

"What you doing" Ace said

"Nothing" I said smiling.I was flipping throw the channels and I saw August Alsina and I started jumping up and down.
"You better stop" Ace said

"What's going to happen if I don't" I said

"You going to deal with something" Ace said and I laughed.

"Ok whatever" I said rolling my eyes.

After I said that I was up in the air and Ace was walking up stairs.

"Put me down" I said laughing as he open his bedroom door.

Ace throw me down on the bed and climbed on top of on me and started kissing on me. Ace was taking off my shirt when I thought of Raylee.

"What about Raylee" I said

"She won't hear us" Ace said. I nodded towards the door and Ace got up and shut it and locked it.