🎈𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷 - 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍🎈

-
🔸
-
(𝚢/𝚗)'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟
-
He was mad. I've never seen him this mad... Daddy chased me out of the house this time. It was very rare this ever happened but usually everytime he drank, it was a possibility it would led to this. I hated this..
I ran, not being able to see a lot other than the road, street lights gleaming down to light them up for cars. The rest of our surroundings were only lit by the full moon that was in the dark star ridden sky.
My lungs soon found it harder to breathe from all our running, my legs aching, and my head spinning as my energy depleted at a fast pace.. I can't go on much longer like this...
-
𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟
-
(Y/N) ran as fast as she could from her heavily drunken father. Him, slurring while screaming at her the whole way for something she didn't do. This was a routine for her.. He would get drunk, see her playing, then chase her away while running after the small child.
This time was different though... Her body was shutting down and she was over being in this routine every few days. Her small malnourished body was giving up in the run for her safety..
The small child soon saw an opportunity, bolting into the dark forest with what little energy she could muster up, running in different directions until she lost her angerly drunken father. She still ran before looking back behind her, not seeing him but turned back around only to run into a dark figure and fall on her back harshly.
"I-I'm sorry, I-" She looked around, the dark unknown figure having disappeared. (Y/N) was confused no less but decided just to move over to a nearby tree, curling up as she shivered a bit. Her jean shorts and t-shirt did nothing to help her stay warm before she passed out..
-
𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚎'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟
-
I smelt it. The sweet scent of fear. But.. My search for the scent was halted by a small figure running into me.. I quickly disappeared from her sight, hiding behind a huge tree nearby with silence.
This was it. This was the scent of fear. This is who it came from. What was she running from? She was small, way too small to be cared for daily... What was she doing out here? Why was she just sitting there? Surely she can't be an orphan.. She was clean and clothed! The only thing off was how small and thin she is and the fact she was alone!
-
𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟
-
(Y/N) stayed curled up asleep against the tall tree. The dark forest around her didn't let any light in other than the dim moonlight. Her small figure was huddled, her having tried to keep warm before passing out..
Pennywise stepped forward quietly but a bit curiously before bending down to inspect the sleeping child a bit. Her hair was somewhat in front of her face, her eyes closed, and her body covered with goosebumps, bruises, and scratches. This helped him understand more what she was running from.
Suddenly he tensed when she suddenly shifted and her eyes opened slowly.. As her eyes focused, she saw him, panicking as she backed up all the way against the tree. But then she confused Pennywise as she sighed in relief a bit.
"I-I'm sorry, I thought you were my daddy.." She smiled nervously, obviously happy he wasn't her father. This made the clown even more sure of her fear but also confused him. Wasn't she scared of him?
"And you're telling me your daddy is more scary than me?" He sat up a bit, watching her curiously. He had so many urges just to kill her but he didn't for some reason.. (Y/N) nodded instantly and looked up at the taller clown.
"He's much scarier! Plus you seem nicer than him too so far. But.. Why are you out here, Mr. Clown?" She tilted her head a bit. Pennywise tensed, thinking. He couldn't tell her why he had actually been out there! She'd run away.
"Umm.. Just out for a lovely stroll." He lied, him having been hunting her fear's scent. He suddenly handed her a balloon which seemingly came out of nowhere.
"Woah!! What's this?" She asked, taking the balloon without hesitation, fully trusting him as she gently poked the red balloon cautiously. He was surprised. How has she never heard of a balloon?
"It's called a 'balloon'. Us clowns give them to good children like you to cheer them up!" He giggled a bit, smiling at her as he booped her nose gently. This made the small girl giggle and rub her nose.
"Thank you so much, Mr. Clown!" (Y/N) happily told him, suddenly hugging him with her arms around his neck softly. This startled him. It took him a minute before he soon hugged her back softly.
At any time, he could've bit into her neck and eat her slowly. But he just couldn't bring himself to do it. It made him mad... He's always been able to do it before! What was so different about this time?
-
🔸
-
🐰 𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚛 🌸