🎈𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 - 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐🎈

-
🔸
-
𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟
-
"Why were they looking for me?" (Y/N) looked up at Pennywise, still leaned into him a bit. He paused before thinking, not knowing how much he could keep from her. He sighed.. He would have to tell her at some point.
"You don't see me as a bad guy, right?" He asked, mainly out of curiosity. The small girl shook her head.
"No, not at all! You helped me and you're my best friend. You're not a bad guy." She smiled and explained, this making him smile a bit before focusing back to what he was saying.
"Well.. Others might not see me that way." He started to explain before she sat up.
"Why?" (Y/N) asked, tilting her head. Pennywise thought before standing up, holding her hand to gently help her stand from the mattress.
"Follow me." Her friend told her, her obeying as she held his hand, following at his side before they reached the room they were in before.. The floating children above them...
In almost an instant, he was gone from her side and she couldn't see him. This caused her some panic as she whimpered and looked around for him. But she looked in a corner just in time to see him opening his hands up in the shadows, a small light source appearing to show on his face. (Y/N) relaxed before going over and sitting in front of him.
"What's that?" She innocently asked, trying to sit up to see what the light source was but he moved, not letting her see it.
"It's called a 'dead light'. You can't look at it though.." Her clown friend told her softly, watching as she pouted a bit.
"Why not..?" She frowned, feeling a bit left out by not being allowed to see the so called 'dead light'.
-
𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚎'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟
-
She's seen a dead light before.. I just don't want her to be afraid of all this if I choose to explain it to her. She's so young but she's also braver than all the other kids her age that I've seen so far.
"Because it will make you black out.. You've seen them before. Remember right before you blacked out earlier when you were in here?" I asked, trying to slowly get her to realize. She went in thought before seeming to realize, backing away a little.
"Those were that? But weren't they in..?" She started, trailing off a bit as she pointing to my hands. I sighed and nodded, knowing she was talking about how they were in the back of my throat last time when she first saw them.
"Yeah... That's where they usually are unless I summon them out here. But I only do that when I need lighting for stuff like now." I explained softly, keeping the dead light in one hand before holding out my other hand for her. The small child hesitated but surely enough put her hand in my gloved one as she slowly moved back closer.
I put the dead light away before walking us out of the shadows, letting her look around as I gently picked her up and held her. She looked at the floating children above us..
"Who are they?" (Y/N) asked innocently. I almost forgot she was a young child for a second before she asked such an unknowing question like that... I looked up at them, wondering how I should put it if I was to tell her everything.
"They're kids just like you but from town.. They have to stay up there though." I told her, messing with her hair a bit as I spoke until she looked at me confusedly.
"What? Why? I wanna play with them.." She told me, looking back up at them. I paused before frowning, nuzzling her a bit.
"I'm afraid they wouldn't be the playful type..."
-
(𝚢/𝚗)'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟
-
I don't understand why I can't play with those kids... Maybe he'd get jealous? I didn't really understand but I suppose I should listen to him more.
I just nodded before looking around more.
"So.. Why were those men here?" I asked Pennywise, looking at him curiously. He sighed and sat down with me on his lap, messing with my hair a bit.
"I think they were trying to take you away from me." He told me with me leaned back into him a bit before looking back up at him.
"Why would they want to take me away? I'm safe here." I told him, not understanding most things..
"They wouldn't know that... All they saw was a clown with a young child. Most people would see that as a bad or scary thing.. They wouldn't know that you're safe and they were afraid of me." My friend quietly explained to me so I understood more. From what he was saying, I could see how people would think that but Pennywise was nice.. He wouldn't hurt anyone, right..?
-
🔸
-
🐰 𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚛 🌸