🎈𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 - 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚗🎈

-
🔸
-

𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟

-

Pennywise thought before setting her down on the ground, him sitting on the ground in front of her with his legs crossed as she copied him in doing so.

"Maybe we can show them your nice!" She smiled hopefully but her friend hesitated. 

"I guess but.. No one wants to be friends with a clown like me." He sighed, also thinking about the fact that he kills and eats people. (Y/N) innocently thought, being oblivious to what her friend did being closed doors. 

"You got me though.. I'm your friend, right?" The small child looked up at him, her hands messing with the dirt beneath them a bit. He almost instantly pulled her closer and hugged her gently.

"Of course! I meant.." He paused before sighing, letting her go as he continued, "I'm not exactly like you if you've noticed." He started to explain to her. She tilted her head a bit before leaning into him, wanting her friend to explain more.

"What do you mean?" She asked quietly as he messed with her hair a bit.

"I mean.. I can change forms, I can read minds, I can make people see things, and... Well, you saw the other things." He looked away a bit but she just sat up a bit excitedly, making him look at her confusedly.

"What? Thats so cool!! Can you really read minds? Can you read mine?" She giggled, making him smile a bit before thinking.

"You're thinking that its amazing that your best friend can read minds." He chuckled a bit, seeing her clap her hands a bit excitedly since he got it right.

"Woah!!" She giggled more, holding onto his arm a bit.

"Anyways, what I mean to get across is that I'm not entirely human even though I can seem that way." He told her softly, changing to his human form from before. She could now recognize this man as her friend since last time. The small girl thought before sitting up, looking at her friend.

"Well then maybe people shouldn't judge." (Y/N) smiled before looking around, only to feel him suddenly hug her gently which she hugged back afterwards. He seemed happier after this whole conversation..

-

(𝚢/𝚗)'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟

-

"How old are you, by the way?" He asked me, tilting his head a bit but I messed with his dark brown hair a little boredly.

"I'm six and a half."  I smiled proudly, braiding his short hair a bit, or what I could or the slight bangs he had. He let me and smiled softly, thinking before sighing. He seemed to pause, losing his train of thought before I spoke up, wrapping my arms around his shoulder a bit.

"How old are you?" I decided to ask, watching as he snapped back into reality, looking down at me curiously before petting my head.

"Way, way older." He just simply told me, giggling a bit which made me more curious. How old was he? I told him mine..

"I told you my age, I wanna know yours!" I smiled, trying to get him to tell me as I semi make puppy eyes. He sighed and thought, looking like he was trying to remember his age..

"I think I'm about 2 to 3 billion years old..?" He quietly started, not quite being sure. How was he that old? Oh wait.

"Is it have something to you not being entirely human?" I asked, Pennywise nodding and smiling a bit.

-

𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚎'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟

-

At least she was getting it more now.. I was hesitant that she'd freak out and want to leave! But maybe this is going well...

-

🔸

-

🐰 𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚛 🌸