🎈𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡 - 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚑🎈

-
🔸
-
𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚎'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟
-
It's not like I was going to hurt her.. I'm pretty sure I'm unable to. She'd be safer up there anyways, they wouldn't be able to reach her unless I brought her down.
The voices continued through the pipes, probably searching for (Y/N). It sounded like 2-3 men... Maybe since she was out, I could have just a little bit of fun with them..
-
𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟
-
Three men with flashlights were roaming around, all in a group, making sure not to seperate as they called.
"Hello?" One man called out, looking around for someone.
Pennywise had an idea and decided to disguise himself, making a puppet that looked like (Y/N), just a little bit off, hiding in a pipe they were about to pass. As they passed right by the pipe, the man in the back of the 3 others stopped as he heard a small cry of a girl.
"Hello..? Anyone in there?" He asked, turning his flashlight into the pipe to see the small girl crying into her hands to his her face.
"Hey, are you lost?" He quickly went up to her and bent down, trying to see her face as he put down the flashlight so they were able to see.
"I-I can't find my friend.." The puppet cried, her face still hidden. Little did the man know, Pennywise was behind her in the shadows, controlling what she said and what she did...
"Come with me, okay? We can-" He started before she cut him off.
"Nevermind. I'm fine now.." Her voice started to change as a gloved hand could be seen slowly holding her shoulders from behind. The man slowly picked up his flashlight, slowly pointing it up to see Pennywise looming over her, holding her shoulders, seeming to be speaking for her.
"My friend's right here..." They said, her showing her face with her pale dulled over eyes right before his flashlight shot out.
There was a scream from the man in the pipes then silence.. The other 2 heard and ran to go see what had happened, only seeing a trail and pile of blood next to the shot out flashlight.
"Wanna playyy?" Pennywise's voice eerily called out from the pipes above them. They looked up only to see him for a second then he pounced. Screams then silence..
They were all gone now. Pennywise, with blood on his clothes and around his mouth, went back into the room where the floating children were. Without him doing anything, (Y/N)'s limp floating body came down and he hugged her softly, the color restoring to her eyes as she took a deep jarring breath in before she struggled.
"No! Let me go, let me go!!" She started crying, the scent of her fear even stronger than it had ever been. He frowned and still hugged her, shushing her a bit.
"They're gone. It's okay.. Just breathe." He told her, her trying to take breaths ccalmly as she cried into his shoulder a bit. He knew he caused her fear. He knew all this was because of him..
-
(𝚢/𝚗)'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟
-
I tried to do as he said, I tried to talk deep breaths but I was just crying instead.. All I could remember was what he did before, he had all those teeth and the lights... I couldn't remember what happened after that, I blacked out and couldn't move..
I soon slowly stopped crying as he rubbed my back, taking me out of the room, going into the pipes to take me to the room where I usually sleep on the old mattress in there.
"I didn't like it.." I whimpered into his shoulder, referring to how he had opened his mouth and did what he did before I blacked out. He sighed and still kept me close.
"I know.. I'm sorry... But it was the only way I knew 100% that you'd be out of reach from those men. They were looking for you, (Y/N)." He explained, gently putting me down on the mattress. I saw the blood around his mouth and on his outfit now, backing up a bit. He noticed and sat down beside me.
"You know I would never hurt my little pal, don't you?" He smiled softly, looking at me. I nodded hesitantly before slowly moving over closer, leaning into him a bit. I felt safe with him but I'm still scared about all this. I don't understand it all...
-
🔸
-
🐰 𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚛 🌸