🎈𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 - 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚜🎈

-
🔸
-
𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚎'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟
-

I don't think I should tell her about everything yet or not... I mean, I don't wanna scare her any! She is only a child after all, plus with such a bad past home too. 

"Penny?" She suddenly asked me, looking up at me while I was still in my human form. I looked down at her and smiled softly, giving her my hand as she held it. 

"Yes?" I asked back. I liked how she called me 'Penny' instead of pronouncing the rest.. The small child seemed to think, messing with her hair before looking back up at me.

"Are there other kids around here that I can play with?" (Y/N) tilted her head a little, messing with my shirt a bit but I let her. I guess it would be pretty boring to live here as a six year old with no other kids... But were their other kids that'd be willing to play in the sewers.

"I'd have to look around some but I promise I'll look. For now, you need to get some sleep, okay?" I said, taking her to the mattress she always sleeps on. She whined and held onto me before I gently laid her down, only to see her sit right back up. 

"Can you please stay with me? At least until I fall asleep?" She asked quietly, gently holding my arm a bit. God, why was she so adorable? Of course, I nodded and laid down beside her on the mattress. I relaxed, feeling the small child snuggle up to me before I closed my eyes with a small smile. A few minutes later, I opened one of my eyes to look at her and sure enough, (Y/N) was already passed out in my chest, holding onto me a bit in her sleep.
-
𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟
-
Once he was sure she was fast asleep, Pennywise got up, softly and slowly getting her to let go before laying her back down. He looked at her with a smile before kissing her forehead then leaving the sewers quietly as to not wake her.
There was carnival at the docks in town.. Maybe he could look for other children there? He did promise after all. He ended up just teleporting to the carnival, finding himself under a bridge before walking up to the loud games, flashing lights, and crowds. He made sure he was still in his human form as he walked into the crowds, looking around at all the adults and glancing at some of the children running around with their friends.
He needed a plan. No child would really just agree to come with him, especially if they were scared of him... Pennywise sighed and looked around before seeing a young girl, maybe around (Y/N)'s age. He thought before going into the shadows, turning back into the clown form he usually uses, looking at her. The small girl had a stuffed dog, short boyish black hair, and a skirt with knee high socks. She was crying though.. Maybe she was lost? He paused before smelling her fear.. It was strong.
His eyes changed from their yellowish orange to an innocent blue. His instincts were taking over a bit.. He shook his head a bit before speaking from the shadows, being unseen to her.

"Why are you crying?" He asked, smiling a bit as he watched the small child tense and back away a few times, looking towards the darkness confusedly.

"W-Who's there?"  She nervously asked out, hugging her stuffed puppy closer. Pennywise paused before giggling a bit, holding his gloved hand out to her in the light so she could see. He recognized her name as Lola as he read her thoughts.

"Pennywise, meet Lola. Lola, meet Pennywise." He smirked, his instincts and hunger taking over a bit but he couldn't help it.. She looked at his hand, not moving any closer, just staying where she was before. He noticed and frowned a bit, snapping out of his hunger just a little.

"You can trust me.. I'm here to help." He told her. After all, he needed a friend from (Y/N) too but... Once she started reaching out for his hand, he snapped back into it, smirking a bit excitedly to show off his teeth in the darkness. She hesitantly held his hand before screaming, being dragged into the shadows with him, silence following afterwards..
-
𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚎'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟
-

I can't believe I can't just care for another kid like (Y/N)... Her blood stained my outfit and dripped from my mouth and hands. What was I supposed to tell her? I can't let her see me like this. 

The small girl's stuffed dog was on the ground. I guess I missed it sitting there afterwards. Maybe I could give it to (Y/N).. I teleported under the bridge, washing off all the blood from the small girl in the stream nearby. I hope I can get better at controlling my urges for her sake...
-
(𝚢/𝚗)'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟
-

I jolted awake, hearing voices and laughter coming from inside the sewers. They echoed as I looked around curiously. I whimpered a bit, looking around to see that my friend was probably out doing something like usual when I fall asleep. I got up off the mattress before walking into a nearby pipe, trying to follow the voices. 

Soon while looking around, I heard their voices around the corner, peeking over it to see a group of boys and a girl with them. They looked way older than me.. Maybe they were nice? But what were they doing here?

I watched before accidentally tripping in the water, falling down which revealed myself to them. They all looked at me as the loud splash of me falling in the water echoed.

"Holy shit!" One backed away a bit, fixing his glasses as he looked at me. I froze and looked at them while slowly getting up. I backed away, semi wanting to run but one came forward as he saw this.

"Hey, w-w-wait!" He said, his stutter echoing a bit as I paused, looking up at him nervously. "W-We're not gonna h-hurt you." He promised me, slowly coming towards me. Another boy pulled his arm back a bit, looking scaredly at me.
"Bill, don't get too close! It could be a trap or something.." He worried, looking at me then up at the boy with the stutter who I now know was named 'Bill'.  Why would this be a trap?
-
🔸
-
🐰 𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚛 🌸