🎈𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 - 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚐𝚞𝚒𝚜𝚎🎈

-
🔸
-
𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚎'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟
-
She was asleep now. She hasn't really eaten and it's honestly worrying me. This child seems so thin and fragile as is! I have to do something..
Maybe I could try to appear more human? I've never tried it before but I'm sure it'll be worth a try for this.
-
𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟
-
The night went by quietly and peacefully for (Y/N) as Pennywise planned what to do when she woke up.
In the morning, she stirred and opened her eyes, looking around as she sat up. She didn't see her friend anywhere. He wasn't in the huge overhead pipe like before, he wasn't in the small space, and he wasn't in site. This caused her to panic and stand up quickly.
"Pennywise??" She called out, sounding more panicked and scared than before when she couldn't find him. There was no answer.
She instantly went and roamed around the sewers, not thinking that she could get lost.
After awhile, she was running around before having ran into someone, looking up to see a man sees never seen before. This caused her to whimper and back away.
"Wait, hey, come here." He told her, reaching out to her before she took off scaredly. He sighed, following her. Why was he following her?
(Y/N) looked back to see him following and whined, her tripping and falling into a small pool of water. This caused him to gasp and come up quickly behind her, gently picking the small child up to carry her but she kicked a bit.
"No, let me go! Pennywise!!" She called out, struggling to get away from the man but he paused, looking at her before gently hugging her.
"Shhh.. I'm right here, (Y/N)." He told her which made her stop, looking at him confusedly.
"N-No, my friend is a clown.." The small girl sniffled, trying to wipe off all the water from the puddle that soaked her clothes. He chuckled a bit and messed with her hair softly.
"I know but it's still me. I'll explain in a bit, I promise. We have to find you some new clothes though..." He spoke, motioning to her soaked clothes as she shivered a bit while holding onto him.
-
(𝚢/𝚗)'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟
-
I'm so confused.. This man was claiming to be Pennywise but he didn't look or sound like he did before...
He carried me into the area of the sewers we were in before, the familiar overhead pipe and where I slept bringing me some relief. I held onto him gently, thinking before leaning into him a bit, still really anxious about what he now looked like.
He suddenly sat down with his legs crossed, letting me sit on his legs, facing away from him while his chin rested on top of my head a bit.
"I'm not really like you as you probably already can tell.." He started, me listening as I felt him mess with my hair a bit.
"I can change how I look when I want to. I have other powers but that's why I look different. We're gonna go into town, okay? We need to find you something to eat." He explained slowly, trying to help me understand. I didn't understand it fully but I trust him. He's my friend, why would he do anything bad?
-
𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟
-
Pennywise was glad she trusted him and had calmed down. They got up and he held her hand, walking her outside of the sewers before picking (Y/N) up gently, carrying her into town.
People gave them weird suttle looks, probably because they weren't used to seeing new people in the area much. He ignored them, looking around for some place to get some food.
"Penny, I'm sleepy.." She frowned, rubbing her eyes tiredly. She was always exhausted and it kinda worried him but he didn't show it as he messed with her hair a bit.
"Try to stay awake, okay? We'll find some food for you very soon and then when we get back to the sewers, you can rest if you're still tired." He promised, smiling softly as she nodded sleepily. As he walked, he noticed her drifting off a bit before he spoke up.
"Want a sandwich, little one?" Pennywise asked her, making her snap out of her drifting off stage while nodding. He got her a sandwich, giving it to her so the small child could eat while he walked them back to the sewers...
-
🔸
-
🐰 𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚛 🌸